Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What say you, Rush fans?

PromoTheRobot

Beer__League__Hockey

Very interesting.  I've always had a soft spot for prog rock, or better yet metal with prog tendencies.  They seem to have that Rush sound down, very tight and talented.  Unfortunately nothing really new here for me.  With the resurgence of 80's synth sounds lately, I'd love to hear some keys.  Subdivisions is my favorite era of Rush sound.  Have them hire Derek Sherinian and see what happens!

Not bad overall, imo. In a way, it kind of felt like a sampling of every Rush song ever made though (trying to do much in the allotted space?). They could do with a mixer as well, at no point was there six string over the bass. That said, I did like it.

Seasons1992

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage

• Like 1

Very cool.  I like it.  I like this one too...

https://www.loudersound.com/news/watch-crown-lands-absolutely-epic-star-wars-themed-tribute-to-rush

We're not done yet. The pair have also released Right Way Back, a tribute to Neil Peart. "It’s about the feeling of trying to carry on from where your heroes left off,” says Bowles.

• Like 1