Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Live NFL Draft April 29-May 1 in Cleveland

Ann

Including NFL legends, active players and 58 prospects, a total of 90 players will participate in the 2021 NFL Draft, which kicks off Thursday in Cleveland.

Thirteen high-profile prospects will be on-site in Cleveland with an additional 45 confirmed to take part virtually. Among the top names confirmed to be at the draft in person are quarterbacks Zach Wilson (BYU), Troy Lance (North Dakota State) and Mac Jones (Alabama) and dynamic skill players Kyle Pitts (Florida), Ja'Marr Chase (LSU) and DeVonta Smith (Alabama).

As the Southeastern Conference leads the way with 21 prospects confirmed for the draft festivities, Alabama leads all schools with nine draft-eligible hopefuls participating in the event and four schools -- LSU, Miami, Penn State and USC -- boasting three players.

Current players and league legends will add to the excitement and aura of the draft by taking the dais in Cleveland and announcing a number of picks. Players will represent their clubs in the second and third rounds.

</snip>

• Like 1

It’s a good year for the draft to be in Cleveland. First, it’s good for the town to some extent. They get a bad rap, much like Buffalo. I only spent time there once, with a college housemate. To his credit, that was when I learned Stu came from a stinkin’ rich family. Divorced parents, mom an attorney, and dad was with Merrill Lynch in NYC. I thought, “how can a grown man not own a car?” THAT is how stupid I was! Mom lived in a mansion. 

Anyway, Cleveland has some amazing areas, but there is a certain perception. For THIS year, better in Cleveland than a site that would draw people like Nashville or Vegas. 

Buffalo is extremely unlikely to ever have a Super Bowl game, but I think we could host one helluva draft! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

That's a lot of capital.

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1386772071158624259

If they do that I hope they get Jamarcus Russell 2.0. 

• Cheers 1

I guess I don't really understand all the upset around Justin Fields and where he gets drafted. I mean, I understand but I don't. Who cares really? Is there any doubt he will have an opportunity to prove his doubters wrong? Why is this getting even an ounce of press? Again, I know why, but is there any area that is off limits? Apparently not.

I truly hate the woke media and their division sowing agenda.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Does this mean that Carolina is back in the running for a draft QB in Round one ??

pretty sure Carolina has always been all-in on getting top QB

Darnold is likely not it,  and only placeholder

above trade, however, may placate the Broncos enough so they don't trade in front of Carolina for a QB 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Does this mean that Carolina is back in the running for a draft QB in Round one ??

I hope so.  Last story I read had them trading that pick to NE.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1