Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Live NFL Draft April 29-May 1 in Cleveland

Ann

Can we all just agree, that when they say, "The Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock",

and they don't announce a pick for 10 minutes...........it's bullsh*t.

• Cheers 1

I will pass along that my brother (MD) and his wife (RN) were picked by the Buffalo Bills as one of their FIVE First Care Health workers that they are honoring. Free Hotel and tickets to the opening night at the draft.

I am proud of both of them.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I will pass along that my brother (MD) and his wife (RN) were picked by the Buffalo Bills as one of their FIVE First Care Health workers that they are honoring. Free Hotel and tickets to the opening night at the draft.

I am proud of both of them.

Fantastic and congratulations!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I thought it started @7. As it turns out, it was just the pre-show show.

Hey, you got to listen to Kings of Leon. :classic_dry:

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

Pre-Draft wish list: 

1) CB2

2) Pass Rush

3) Offensive Playmaker

4) Interior OL

I'm figuring only 4 rookies, maybe 5, make the roster. Not opposed to Beane moving up in a shallow draft. Then again, in Beane I trust at this point. I've warmed to a RB at 30, but still hoping for a CB there. Really I'll be happy with whoever they take at 30 so long as it's in one of the 4 categories above. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Super bad hot take of the moment: If you're Jacksonville, do you listen to GB if they call? 

No. 

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Ann said:

No. 

I likely wouldn't either (not that Rogers would go for it) -- but something about Lawrence makes me apprehensive. It's the contrarian in me, nothing more, since I've only seen a handful of his games. Got a big Clemson contingent in my family though, by way of Jacksonville in fact, so for their sake I hope he's the second best QB in the league for years to come. 

I'm usually not big on picking a RB high, simply because you want a good team before investing in a typically short career player. But we're approaching our peak and now is the time to add that extra weapon to Josh repertoire. I'm not big on trading up this year, but if Entienne or Harris drop we have to strongly consider them. 

• Like 2