Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Live NFL Draft April 29-May 1 in Cleveland

Ann

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

The pick is in!? Whoever could it be!?

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Trevor Lawrence.

Obviously. Oh wait, that is so 2020 for Jacksonville.

Just Joshin
47 minutes ago, Roger Goodell said:

Welcome to the Annual Player Selection Meeting.   Jacksonville is on the clock.

But this is not what you said on TV.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In Beane I trust -- but personally I wouldn't trade out of the first unless I'm getting an early second back. That fifth year option can help extend a championship window post Josh's new contract. That presumes they pick the right guy of course.

I don't think decisions like that are made until Beane sees who is left on the board. 

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Foxx said:

Jets take Zack Wilson.

If he's good, it'll make the AFC East fun (for everyone else) for the next decade. But the Jests will be the Jests, watching them destroy Wilson would be entertaining too (for Bills fans). 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If he's good, it'll make the AFC East fun (for everyone else) for the next decade. But the Jests will be the Jests, watching them destroy Wilson would be entertaining too (for Bills fans). 

I dont know what it is but I don't detest the Jets like I do the phish and the *Patriots.

• Like 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmmm. "These guys need a good leader" -- that's not what a leader says before ever going into the locker room

He's gonna get eaten alive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

maybe in a few years the Bills can pick him up to backup Josh

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Foxx said:

I dont know what it is but I don't detest the Jets like I do the phish and the **Patriots.

Agree. They're the Washington Generals to me. Funny and (usually) harmless. The **Patriots and Fins are 1a and 1b for me. I wasn't around for the shutout decade, and just a little guy for the peak Fish rivalry days -- then I went to college with a bunch of New England people and my life was hell for my 20s :classic_laugh: So the **Patriots owe me a lot of suffering to compensate. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

I like the pick for SF. Give the kid a chance, and let it drive JimmyG to a "contract year" type season. It's a win-win for SF. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agree. They're the Washington Generals to me. Funny and (usually) harmless. The ***Patriots and Fins are 1a and 1b for me. I wasn't around for the shutout decade, and just a little guy for the peak Fish rivalry days -- then I went to college with a bunch of New England people and my life was hell for my 20s :classic_laugh: So the ***Patriots owe me a lot of suffering to compensate. 

I was there, up close for the lost decade against the phish. Never thought we'd ever see anything like it again after we broke through. Then along came Marsha...

• Cheers 1