Buffalo Bills Free Agent Signings

Hedge

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I am afraid to ask how you know this.

On that note, why is AdSense convinced I need to be "mowed?" :confused:

• Haha 1

Just now, Mahoney said:

Strangely, I occasionally get those ads too. :classic_blink:  They must have some budget for "male dominated" websites. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mahoney said:

Ask Nanker, he seems to know a lot about other men.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They probably came to Brown’s people with that figure and got told to shit in their hat. Smoke probably never even heard about it.

• Cheers 1

Haack held for Zane Gonzales in college (ASU).  Zane happens to be the record holder for most prolific kicker in NCAA history.  

id say he holds fine

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
12 hours ago, Nanker said:

Just look closely at his team supplied photo above. I’d sue the team if they did that to me. I’d already have shoved a pair of socks into my jock if I were him. 

Maybe he's a grower, not a show-er...

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3

Alaska Darin
9 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

What a great interview.  I can't imagine screwing with a veteran player like that.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

What a great interview.  I can't imagine screwing with a veteran player like that.

Almost like he was buying a car or something. Chiefs should have taken his plane tickets until he signed.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
10 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Almost like he was buying a car or something. Chiefs should have taken his plane tickets until he signed.

That was EXACTLY my thought.  You fly him in under the impression he's getting one deal, then present him with a much worse one and try to sweat him into signing it. 

No wonder players like Beane so much.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Hedge said:

Compilation of signings:

P - Matt Haack

WR - Emmanuel Sanders (should be official on Thursday)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bills have now jumped into the free agency pool...with a punter from the fins.

image.png.7dc6b3d84f01261eb8a18839541436cf.png

Seems like Bojo was just too overworked last season. Poor fella, hope he recovers and catches on somewhere else.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Absolute bullshit on the Chiefs part. He is a good dude, with the way he handled it.

I would have told Reid sorry, but since your people have been lying to me all day and trying to shortchange me on a contract, I'm going to Denver. See you twice a year.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
51 minutes ago, Koko said:

Absolute bullshit on the Chiefs part. He is a good dude, with the way he handled it.

I would have told Reid sorry, but since your people have been lying to me all day and trying to shortchange me on a contract, I'm going to Denver. See you twice a year.

And I would have totally bought the champagne on their tab after that nonsense. :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 5
  • Cheers 2