Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

New NFL TV Contracts Are In: $10 Billion Per Year

Ann

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 8:55 AM, Ann said:

Well, my husband wanted to know if there was a way to watch the preseason games. Looks like he can for five bucks:

Exclusive Video Streaming Subscription Service Available TODAY

Access to Live Local & Primetime NFL Games & More

'NFL+' Available in the NFL App & NFL.com Starting at $4.99/Month

NFL+ – the National Football League's exclusive video streaming subscription service – officially launches TODAY.

With NFL+, fans can take their game on the go. NFL+ offers access to live out-of-market preseason games, live local and primetime regular season and postseason games (phone and tablet only), live local and national audio for every game, NFL Network shows on-demand, NFL Films archives and more.

</snip>

NFL+ is available in the NFL App across all app stores for $4.99/month or $39.99/year. Fans can upgrade to NFL+ Premium for $9.99/month or $79.99/year, which offers all of the features of NFL+ as well as full and condensed game replays and the All-22 Coaches Film.

Provided below is a breakdown of the NFL+ and NFL+ Premium products:

NFL+
Live local and primetime games on mobile and tablet devices
Live out-of-market preseason games across all devices
Live game audio (home, away and national calls) for every game of the season
NFL library programming on-demand (ad-free)
$4.99/month or $39.99/year

</snip>

Had a few issues with getting this to show on the TV because the chrome book didn’t have an hdmi output (older one). Hubby ended up using chrome cast to throw the image onto the TV screen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 11:21 AM, Ann said:

Had a few issues with getting this to show on the TV because the chrome book didn’t have an hdmi output (older one). Hubby ended up using chrome cast to throw the image onto the TV screen.

I bought a chrome book just for streaming. I hate buffering so I bought an HDMI adapter to use for the TV connection.

• O Rly 1

12 hours ago, Ann said:

Seems like something you'd hear before the Rockford Files or Magnum PI. A very 70s/80s TV vibe to me.

Nah.  Rockford had 'bout the best theme of the entire '70's.  That & Sanford & Son - the Streetbeater was sweet.  That promo theme was more Dallas or the Incredible Hulk.  (Aka schlock.)

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, Taro T said:

That promo theme was more Dallas or the Incredible Hulk.  (Aka schlock.)

It's the kind of music to which the Six Million Dollar Man fights Bigfoot.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's the kind of music to which the Six Million Dollar Man fights Bigfoot.

There was music behind the slow motion nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah?

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

There was music behind the slow motion nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah?

Lee Majors never went nah nah nah wah wah wah. It was more ch ch ch ch.

Edited by Fansince88

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Lee Majors never went nah nah nah wah wah wah. It was more ch ch ch ch.

That was Jason from Friday the 13th...

...heeeeey, wait a minute.  Has anyone ever seen Lee Majors and Jason together?  Maybe the Six Million Dollar Man was Jason!  And they're both Swedish...WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

After looking deeper into this, we may both be wrong. 

Well, playing $6MM Man in your buddy's basement, you sure as heck weren't making THAT sound slow punching him. 😉

It'd been the wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah or nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah or na na na na na na na na na na na or even your ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch or cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha.  It certainly wasn't the weird synthesized stutter they actually used that you'd use as there was no friggin' way a kid was making that sound.  

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Well, playing $6MM Man in your buddy's basement, you sure as heck weren't making THAT sound slow punching him. 😉

It'd been the wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah or nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah or na na na na na na na na na na na or even your ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch or cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha.  It certainly wasn't the weird synthesized stutter they actually used that you'd use as there was no friggin' way a kid was making that sound.  

Hey, I know. There was no freaking way it was staying slow motion either.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Hey, I know. There was no freaking way it was staying slow motion either.

True dat.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Los Angeles isn't even on the list.  What a shitty football town.

With not one, but two teams. Why does the NFL keep trying there? I know people will say money, but really?  It isn’t a sports town… well, maybe the Lakers. But football? nawwww

• Like 1