Jump to content

What's our strategy to generate more sacks?


stuvian
 Share

Recommended Posts

It looks like we're going to sit out FA. Trying to figure out where we're going to add to our pass rush. We won't draft high enough for a difference maker

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're going to score at will and sack all the QBs who rely on a successful run game to make their passing game work.

 

I'm joking. But just a little.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Efe Obada is relatively new to football, a physical FREAK, got few snaps last year....and would have led our team in sacks. That’s not nuthin’....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


 
10 yard split: 1.53s – This is the truly astonishing statistic. Obada’s 10 yard split time (which is far more important for defensive linemen than the 40 yard dash) cannot be compared amongst defensive linemen or tight ends, because it’s so much better than his counterparts. In fact, only six prospects at the 2015 NFL Combine ran a faster 10 yard split than Obada (five wide receivers, and one defensive back)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


 
Wingspan: 83” (or 6’11”) – This was the same as Jadeveon Clowney recorded at the 2014 NFL Combine. In the 2015 draft class, Randy Gregory had the largest wingspan of pure edge rushers in this class, with 81.9”. Among tight ends, Clive Walford had the biggest wingspan, at 81.5”.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Google THIS if you want to hear an amazing story! I’ll root for him every time he’s not playing the Bills!

 

Efe Obada’s Incredible Journey To The NFL | NBC Nightly News - YouTube

 

Have to copy and paste, because....I’m too damn lazy to figure out anything easier for you.  😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Star coming back (hopefully) in shape will be a big boost to the defensive line as well.

 

If that fails, I suggest the Bills utilize kneecapping.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Augie said:

Google THIS if you want to hear an amazing story! I’ll root for him every time he’s not playing the Bills!

 

Efe Obada’s Incredible Journey To The NFL | NBC Nightly News - YouTube

 

Have to copy and paste, because....I’m too damn lazy to figure out anything easier for you.  😊

 

Obscure reference for sure, but every time I see Efe's name and hear him speak, I partially expect the story of his incredible journey to the NFL to show that the person who rescued him from trafficking was Red Reddington, and in gratitude, Efe spent seven seasons as his bodyguard before joining the Panthers.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Koko said:

Star coming back (hopefully) in shape will be a big boost to the defensive line as well.

 

If that fails, I suggest the Bills utilize kneecapping.

Tonya Harding for head cheerleader

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

CarpetCrawler
5 hours ago, stuvian said:

Tonya Harding for head cheerleader

 

If you mean "head" cheerleader, I'm pretty sure that's how she got the perfect 6.0 from the Russian judge  ; )

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2021 at 1:22 PM, stuvian said:

It looks like we're going to sit out FA. Trying to figure out where we're going to add to our pass rush. We won't draft high enough for a difference maker

 

Looks like a 'little bit of this, little bit of that' strategy.

 

Star returns, frees up Oliver

Addison does more in his 2d year w/ Frazier

Epanesa take a step forward

Efe contributes

Jerry continues to produce

 

I'm not a big fan of just hoping everything breaks the right way, and it's hard to argue with the overall offseason strategy, but yeah, it will remain a concern until we see what happens in the fall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

 

Looks like a 'little bit of this, little bit of that' strategy.

 

Star returns, frees up Oliver

Addison does more in his 2d year w/ Frazier

Epanesa take a step forward

Efe contributes

Jerry continues to produce

 

I'm not a big fan of just hoping everything breaks the right way, and it's hard to argue with the overall offseason strategy, but yeah, it will remain a concern until we see what happens in the fall.

This is called building a team. We will once again be able to take BPA in the draft as they filled a lot of holes with 1 year corks.

Edited by Fansince88
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Well, obviously this could be an answer, if not the obvious strategy to obviously employ or deploy obviously a means to get more sacks... lots more sacks. I’m talking’ dozens if not hundreds of sacks. 
 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines