Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What Are You Smoking?? (intoxicants, not meats and vegetables)

Foxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Seasons1992
On 2/25/2022 at 4:05 PM, Foxx said:

I wanna know when we can legally grow it in NY. I thought it was supposed to be at some point this year.

You can grow anything you want. Now if you're trying to grow like an acre of things, that's different. 

A couple plants aren't going to be anyone's issue except yours.

Now if you'll excuse me for this small chronic break......

16 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

You can grow anything you want. Now if you're trying to grow like an acre of things, that's different. 

A couple plants aren't going to be anyone's issue except yours.

Now if you'll excuse me for this small chronic break......

I thought the law didn't allow for growing your own until sometime in '22?

Seasons1992
5 hours ago, Foxx said:

I thought the law didn't allow for growing your own until sometime in '22?

Laws......cmon. Just grow things.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

MothersMilk

Back in the 70's we owned 20 acres in WNY, our house was 1/2 a mile away. It was partially wooded, part field, a real mixture of terrain... even a swampy area. Hills, etc. Anyways, in the back right corner I always grew some plants. Some were decent, I guess the females... some were downright garbage, I guess the males. I didn't know how to tell them apart but hey, I was growing it. Had to put them in odd places so the old man didn't notice 😀

The deer never messed with them which kind of surprised me. 

Once I moved down here we always planted seeds in a buds moms flower garden just to hear her complain about all the weeds. We didn't know a thing about it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

Back in the 70's we owned 20 acres in WNY, our house was 1/2 a mile away. It was partially wooded, part field, a real mixture of terrain... even a swampy area. Hills, etc. Anyways, in the back right corner I always grew some plants. Some were decent, I guess the females... some were downright garbage, I guess the males. I didn't know how to tell them apart but hey, I was growing it. Had to put them in odd places so the old man didn't notice 😀

The deer never messed with them which kind of surprised me. 

Once I moved down here we always planted seeds in a buds moms flower garden just to hear her complain about all the weeds. We didn't know a thing about it.

Yeah, used to grow 'em back in the day. However, I have a bit more to lose today... Would love to see if I still have the 'touch'.

• Cheers 2

MothersMilk
32 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yeah, used to grow 'em back in the day. However, I have a bit more to lose today... Would love to see if I still have the 'touch'.

I certainly get the more to lose part... but I didn't really know what I was doing and really didn't tend to them or anything, it was pretty easy to get good weed. More of a "hey, I did this" kind of a thing. 

But, with the way it is in the summer in WNY they grew... like I said, some were better than others and I don't remember any big buds or anything like that.

Funny story... me and the chick/dude crew used to plant them in random places at parks, Letchworth, Darien, etc. hoping to reap the rewards.

By the time fall set in no one could remember where they were actually planted so that didn't work out other than some good times. Freak Brothers kind of stuff I guess lol.

• Cheers 2

13 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

Funny story... me and the chick/dude crew used to plant them in random places at parks, Letchworth, Darien, etc. hoping to reap the rewards.

By the time fall set in no one could remember where they were actually planted so that didn't work out other than some good times. Freak Brothers kind of stuff I guess lol.

Freakin' stoners. Lol.

• Haha 1

I heard on the radio this morning that, here in NY, the first 100 pot shop licenses will only go to those who have ever been convicted of a marijuana offense.

Might just be me but, something seems wrong with that...

• 4 weeks later...

Smoking meets smoking meats.

Traeger introduces new wood pellets. Hard pass from me. I don't need my ribs smelling like my college dorm bong water.

Take your food’s flavor to a higher level with new, limited-edition Weed Pellets*. They feature an artisanal blend of Northern Lights and OG Kush—with a hint of Purple Haze—that was carefully calibrated to enhance your food’s flavor and provide the optimal state of mind for feasting. For best results, we recommend you fire up pellets one hour before cooking and chill by the grill.

https://www.traeger.com/wood-pellets/weed

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Smoking meets smoking meats.

Traeger introduces new wood pellets. Hard pass from me. I don't need my ribs smelling like my college dorm bong water.

Take your food’s flavor to a higher level with new, limited-edition Weed Pellets*. They feature an artisanal blend of Northern Lights and OG Kush—with a hint of Purple Haze—that was carefully calibrated to enhance your food’s flavor and provide the optimal state of mind for feasting. For best results, we recommend you fire up pellets one hour before cooking and chill by the grill.

https://www.traeger.com/wood-pellets/weed

An artisanal blend...of pot?  Does it cure "disease" too?  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

An artisanal blend...of pot?  Does it cure "disease" too?  :classic_laugh:

Mostly cataracts, I'm told. 

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, Taro T said:

Is everybody being stoned for 3 weeks enough time for people to not notice that NO SINGLE USE bags will be allowed in grocery stores as of Junuary 18?

Yes, I think being stoned for three weeks will make them oblivious to Junuary 18th.

• Haha 1