Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

31 minutes ago, Ann said:

“The best ability is availability,” fantastic player but seems to have had some injuries. 

That was my thought as well. Does he come with a 30-day money-back guarantee because as good as he is, heisn't good consistently because he isn't available consistently.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Sam Darnold never really had a chance in this league, did he?

If by chance you mean not good enough, it appears that way.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Antonio Brown: Tom Brady only acts like a friend because he 'needs me to play football'

by: Adam Stites, Yardbarker Yardbarker

Antonio Brown is officially a free agent after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday and he spent part of his Friday dismissing the notion that quarterback Tom Brady is a close friend

I'm not a TB fan. At all. I think the guy made a deal with the devil and sold his soul for a few rings. Saying that... that is really crappy thing said by Antonio Brown. Brady stuck his neck out for the guy, and this is how he repays him? Ingrate.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Ann said:

I'm not a TB fan. At all. I think the guy made a deal with the devil and sold his soul for a few rings. Saying that... that is really crappy thing said by Antonio Brown. Brady stuck his neck out for the guy, and this is how he repays him? Ingrate.

Yep.  Dude has mental problems and Brady knows this.  AB lived with Brady and Giselle in NE and I think also in TB.