Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

I must be one of the few people who can't wait for Monday night's game of Jets vs *Patriots.

While I am certain the Jets will lay another egg, let's remember that the reason the Jets hired Gase was because he was able to beat Bellicheck*.

There's not enough popcorn in the world for me to watch this game properly.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I sure hope he's talkin' past 2020 and does not mean Gase is guaranteeing them a future with Trevor Lawrence via his craptastic coaching "skills."

22 hours ago, Ann said:

I sure hope he's talkin' past 2020 and does not mean Gase is guaranteeing them a future with Trevor Lawrence via his craptastic coaching "skills."

I wonder what extent not having fans in the stands has on people like Douglas when evaluating Gase. 

I mean, if you don't have 30,000 people booing, or wearing bags on their head, etc. then it's kind of their own little bubble where they are unable to see how bad everyone believes they are.

Dolphins placing RB Myles Gaskin (knee) on injured reserve

</snip>

Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores told reporters Thursday morning that Gaskin will be placed on injured reserve due to a knee injury suffered in Week 8, meaning he'll be out at least three weeks.

The news is a blow to a spunky Dolphins squad. Gaskin earned the starting role this year, outplaying both Jordan Howard and Matt Breida . In seven games, including five starts, Gaskin has rushed for 387 yards and two touchdowns on 100 attempts. He also has 30 receptions on 35 targets for 198 yards.

</snip>

• Cheers 2

Weekly NFL injury report list.

Bills made the list this week. 😞

</snip>

Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott said center Mitch Morse , linebacker Matt Milano , running back Taiwan Jones and cornerback Josh Norman are all ruled out for Sunday's game against the Seahawks.

</snip>

Queue the bellyache brigade who will say, “it’s a hollow victory because we didn’t play against their #1 QB. Of course no other team in the league ever felt bad about a win against The Bills when our #1 QB wasn’t able to play. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 5:36 PM, Ann said:

The only solution is the "clean house" solution.

So, yeah, Gase has to be part of that solution.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's great....even better that until a couple years ago, the Bills guy would have been sitting right next to the Lions guy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nanker said:

Queue the bellyache brigade who will say, “it’s a hollow victory because we didn’t play against their #1 QB. Of course no other team in the league ever felt bad about a win against The Bills when our #1 QB wasn’t able to play. 

You mean like when EJ was the starter?

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

WTF is going on here?

They are at floor level - been there since Rex was HC.

• Haha 1