Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

18 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

In fairness, I wonder if Allen has a better game if TJ Watts was out like he was yesterday. Their ability to successfully rush four most of the game was the Bills biggest issue, I think.

18 hours ago, KD in CA said:

No question.  Their DL dominated our OL and I think we just weren't quite as ready to go as we should have been for opening day.  It happens.   But I'm going to relish watching the Steelers go down in flames.  

I just think our OL wasn't ready for the start of the season. Had we played them week 3, I'm pretty sure we see a different result.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

In fairness, I wonder if Allen has a better game if TJ Watts was out like he was yesterday. Their ability to successfully rush four most of the game was the Bills biggest issue, I think.

Cam Heyward was a bigger problem than Watt.  He destroyed our interior all day.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Richard Sherman just signed a one year deal with the Tampa Bay Bradys

They're a week late, but I'll be curious to see how well he plays...and how soon. 

If my experience with this kind of transaction is any indication, he'll get a pick six off Mac Jones on his first throw this weekend and bring the ball to Bellicheck*, which is really just me wishing for embarrassing things to happen to Bellicheck* and the Pats*.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

One player each team must bench right now. - Bleacher Report.

This is just the kind of sports content that is perfect for NFL fans. 

They say the Raiders should bench Alex Leatherwood.

They don't seem to understand that you can't, just because "Alex Leatherwood" is one of the best football names ever...

• Like 2