Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Post game Joe Burrow interview after his game-winning drive, and Cincy fans are chanting MVP! MVP!

Ummm...get a little perspective, Cincy fans.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Post game Joe Burrow interview after his game-winning drive, and Cincy fans are chanting MVP! MVP!

Ummm...get a little perspective, Cincy fans.

He wasn't even the MVP of the game.  Did he kick the game-winning FG?

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

He wasn't even the MVP of the game.  Did he kick the game-winning FG?

His TE Uzomah should get a piece of that pie as well. Dude played very well last night.

It's curious to me that while I essentially never watch college football, I was drawn to cheering against Urban Meyer for some reason last night, which logistically made no sense because while I don't anticipate the Bengals being a big force this year, it made more sense to cheer for Cincy to lose.

That said, I give him credit for trying to put the game away at the end of the half with the 4th and goal play. Unfortunately, the NFL has a way of making you pay if you don't punch that in, particularly when your opponent gets the ball to open the second half.

Oh, and is it me or does Trevor Lawrence look like Inspector Gadget with highlights?

image.jpeg.f8771d83fe5066a67acd18b466b33177.jpegInspector Gadget , Png Download - Inspector Gadget Cartoon Head,  Transparent Png , Transparent Png Image - PNGitem

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, and is it me or does Trevor Lawrence look like Inspector Gadget with highlights?

image.jpeg.f8771d83fe5066a67acd18b466b33177.jpegInspector Gadget , Png Download - Inspector Gadget Cartoon Head,  Transparent Png , Transparent Png Image - PNGitem

I can’t unsee it.

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I can’t unsee it.

It didn't help that every time the referee last night, Brad Allen, called a penalty, my son wanted to change from the game to an episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine.

image.jpeg.48c9341906954487254dc17856877fbc.jpeg image.jpeg.026a78553eb9ef296ce6ea69be4df2e6.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Jar-Jar-Binks-Aftermath-Empires-End.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Jar-Jar-Binks-Aftermath-Empires-End.jpg

If our country had any self-respect, that character right there would have put an end to the Star Wars movies for good.

• Like 1

Oh, man. I have no idea if this is actually what I'm looking at, but damn...

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

On 10/2/2021 at 9:38 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, man. I have no idea if this is actually what I'm looking at, but damn...

Gotta wonder how much of this was swept under the rug on at Ohio State and Florida

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wow

wft.jpg.c60ed4090328a543b617f944e525fdba.jpg

wft-01.jpg.67391dd0d2fd014ddbfafb1e9455ef23.jpg

A DEA criminal investigation into a team's head trainer being "unrelated to the team," while possible, seems to be something of a stretch.  

Though the way they've been playing, I guess you can argue he's not likely being investigated for PEDs.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Where was he January 6th ?

"No, officer, honestly...I was preparing for a playoff game!"

"Yeah, right...you want to add lying to federal law enforcement officials to the charges too?"