Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

It surely looked more than a Cinemax lap dance based on where his right hand was. 

I just saw the video from an alternate angle. The "he was blocking her with his arm" defense by a lot of people is dead. 😄😄

• Like 1

The man seriously wants to get fired. Can’t blame him. Never should have hired him to begin with. In over his head in this league and too old for that bar scene at the same time. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The man seriously wants to get fired. Can’t blame him. Never should have hired him to begin with. In over his head in this league and too old for that bar scene at the same time. 

You think he's going with that story at home?   "Honey, I didn't want to rub that girl's ass, but knew it would get me canned and then we can take the USC job!"

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

You think he's going with that story at home?   "Honey, I didn't want to rub that girl's ass, but knew it would get me canned and then we can take the USC job!"

Hey, it might work. :excited:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

New angle doesn't leave much question about where his hand was.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1445056673425539073

Something I tell my son, having learned it the hard way: it doesn't matter how smart, or successful, or powerful, or rich you are. You can be surrounded by the best of everything and the best of everybody, and none of it will matter if you continue to believe your #1 most trusted confidant is your dick.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

You think his wife doesn't already know he's pulling this shit?  He's not going to get in trouble with his wife for infidelity, as much as he is for getting caught and embarrassing her.

(See also: Clinton, Bill.)

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Something I tell my son, having learned it the hard way: it doesn't matter how smart, or successful, or powerful, or rich you are. You can be surrounded by the best of everything and the best of everybody, and none of it will matter if you continue to believe your #1 most trusted confidant is your dick.

It still amazes me how guys who are this high profile, surrounded by people who know who he is and who all have phone out, would be that reckless.

But I guess he knows that even if he gets fired, he’ll have ten calls tomorrow from colleges trying to bring him in.

19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

You think his wife doesn't already know he's pulling this shit?  He's not going to get in trouble with his wife for infidelity, as much as he is for getting caught and embarrassing her.

(See also: Clinton, Bill.)

This

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It still amazes me how guys who are this high profile, surrounded by people who know who he is and who all have phone out, would be that reckless.

But I guess he knows that even if he gets fired, he’ll have ten calls tomorrow from colleges trying to bring him in.

That, and he doesn't need the money. He can "retire."

15 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Exactly. I have the same reaction every time I read about a billionaire athlete or celebrity getting a DUI.

You got your life to the point where you can afford two drivers to be assigned to every car in your garage, but somehow you're not smart enough to get someone to drive you home after a half dozen Double Jack and Cokes?

Alaska Darin

No one is going to convince me this wasn't Meyer trying to get fired from a job that's much harder than he thought it was going to be.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Exactly. I have the same reaction every time I read about a billionaire athlete or celebrity getting a DUI.

You got your life to the point where you can afford two drivers to be assigned to every car in your garage, but somehow you're not smart enough to get someone to drive you home after a half dozen Double Jack and Cokes?

A lot of them, when they get to that point in life, have done so in part by being enabled by the authority figures in their life, and aren't used to being held responsible for their actions.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

"Ain't no mother &#%$ing Prada stores in Duval County!"

• Haha 1