Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Exactly. I have the same reaction every time I read about a billionaire athlete or celebrity getting a DUI.

....or gets a rub 'n tug at a strip mall Asian spa.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I didn't realize the Cowboys had demoted him from starter.  That injury still makes me sad....he was so dynamic in college and has never gotten back to that level.

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I didn't realize the Cowboys had demoted him from starter.  That injury still makes me sad....he was so dynamic in college and has never gotten back to that level.

I mean, according to what I saw, he's the 11th graded linebacker in the NFL this season. Something else must be up

8 minutes ago, Joe said:

Why not take a flyer on Gilmore. Assuming, of course, that he'd want to come here.

He won't want to come here. He wants to be on national TV where he will be seen by the adoring masses of his fans.

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

He won't want to come here. He wants to be on national TV where he will be seen by the adoring masses of his fans.

Uh, well, we're kind of a big deal now, so...

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

Should be a good game tonight. The Rams in Seattle. Will be interesting to see how the Seahawks D does against Stafford and the Rams O.

• Like 1