Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Fantasy Advice/Ideas?

whatdrought

Those of you headed for the playoffs -- Who'd you stash for those unpredictable last two games? For me it was Herbert early on in most leagues, as well as Jamal Adams and Latavius Murray more recently. Jordan Reed is my sleeper tight end. Ekeler was dropped in a surprising number of leagues, and I picked him up and placed him on IR. My concern there is that San Diego will be out of it and he won't come back. Still, low risk, high reward potential.

Who ya got?

3 hours ago, Sum Ting Wong said:

Those of you headed for the playoffs -- Who'd you stash for those unpredictable last two games? For me it was Herbert early on in most leagues, as well as Jamal Adams and Latavius Murray more recently. Jordan Reed is my sleeper tight end. Ekeler was dropped in a surprising number of leagues, and I picked him up and placed him on IR. My concern there is that San Diego will be out of it and he won't come back. Still, low risk, high reward potential.

Who ya got?

Hard to stash players on IR in the yahoo league as you can make no other moves once a player comes off IR.  Can keep him there, just can;t add another until make him active.

For the playoffs I am going a different direction.  I have a good core and the RBs are handcuffed.  So I went with 3 TEs and 2 defenses hoping to play match ups better in the playoffs. I was targeting Arizona for a third defense but someone grabbed them yesterday.  May still go with a third D vs a 5th receiver if I can settle on a fair D.

Billsandhorns

I guess I am in an odd league. We select individual defensive players, not the entire defense. No IR at all. Starting lineup is 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 kicker, 1TE, 1 (flex) WR/TE/RB and 3 defensive players

21 hours ago, devnull said:

When Ekeler went down I stashed him on IR and picked up Antonio Gibson.  Now I have Zeke, Sanders, Gibson, and Ekeler on the roster

I can see Zeke on the bench - how weird.

Once they started moving around this Pittsburgh-Baltimore game, I got the two Ravens out of my lineup ASAP.  Just no way to predict if they will postpone the game.

On 11/28/2020 at 3:17 AM, Sum Ting Wong said:

Who ya got?

I drafted Hunt as a handcuff, but he's been so effective as the second back I've started both he and Chubb several times.  Wasn't till this past week I finally trusted Gibson and swapped him in for Hunt, but depending on matchup can go back and forth there.

My WRs have been hit or miss.  The injuries are finally be catching up with Julio.  Woods has been boom or bust almost every week.  Evans is living entirely on TDs.

I'm nervous about the tough defenses for Josh coming down the stretch.  Niners, Steelers and NE*.  Yuk.

• Like 1

Josh Jacobs is out, I was able to grab Devontae Booker.  Not starting him but looking to stockpile RBs for the playoffs.  I'm locked in to the #2 seed and first round bye.  But not going to rest my starters this weekend.

1 hour ago, devnull said:

Pick 3 (2 RB + Flex):

Zeke, Sanders, Gibson, Ekeler

CBS has a 'bust' alert on Zeke w/ all the oline injuries.  But hard to judge the Ravens D as that team is basically a COVID ward at this point.

38 minutes ago, Sum Ting Wong said:

Who made the playoffs?

In as 3rd seed.  Was going to be 2nd until Josh put another team into the win column.  Going to lose the tie breaker.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
NYDirtyBirds

Hey all, here's a little a bit of a weird story but stick with me I'll make it short...

I'm a current NYer who became a diehard Falcons fan in an attempt to make my dad angry when he took me to a Giants/Falcons game at Meadowlands. I know it's "sacrilegious" to have two sports teams but whatever, the Bills have quickly become my go-to team to root for in the playoffs (lucky for me since Atlanta won't be seeing them for awhile).

To up the ante a little further (getting to the end I promise), I currently own Josh Allen in one of my Dynasty keeper leagues and traded for Gabriel Davis this off-season. Now, I know a bit about the Bills but figured I'd come to the source to get some insight on how you guys see that connection going? 

Thanks for reading the rants of a fan of a team going nowhere this year, Go Bills (unless we somehow miraculous meet in the Playoffs at any point)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NYDirtyBirds said:

Hey all, here's a little a bit of a weird story but stick with me I'll make it short...

I'm a current NYer who became a diehard Falcons fan in an attempt to make my dad angry when he took me to a Giants/Falcons game at Meadowlands. I know it's "sacrilegious" to have two sports teams but whatever, the Bills have quickly become my go-to team to root for in the playoffs (lucky for me since Atlanta won't be seeing them for awhile).

To up the ante a little further (getting to the end I promise), I currently own Josh Allen in one of my Dynasty keeper leagues and traded for Gabriel Davis this off-season. Now, I know a bit about the Bills but figured I'd come to the source to get some insight on how you guys see that connection going? 

Thanks for reading the rants of a fan of a team going nowhere this year, Go Bills (unless we somehow miraculous meet in the Playoffs at any point)

I see it going very well. Gabe Davis has become a very, very good receiver. Moving him up to #2 on the Bills was inevitable after they brought him along the last few years. I think he's up to the challenge!

Josh has been #1 in fantasy points the last two years. You definitely did well getting him.

Good luck! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...