Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hammer Says Can't Touch This Lot Without a Vaccine

Jauronimo

I've never parked there. I'm normally in the lot behind Kettles when I go.

It's absolutely his right, but I just don't see this going well for him. Just wait til he turns away a drunk, transgender, black albino who only speaks Canuckistan for not having their ID and they misinterpret it as something else. 

tumblr_mfroxxZ0BL1qf7m6no20_250.gif

49 minutes ago, LB3 said:

It's absolutely his right, but I just don't see this going well for him. Just wait til he turns away a drunk, transgender, black albino who only speaks Canuckistan for not having their ID and they misinterpret it as something else. 

And, it will happen...

• Like 1

Just Joshin

How will he know a fake record?  Seems like a lot of effort for minimal return since you have been told by the elites masks are not required outdoors.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Just Joshin said:

How will he know a fake record?  Seems like a lot of effort for minimal return since you have been told by the elites masks are not required outdoors.

The Ralph and Hammers Lot staying open for business is contingent with not having a big outbreak from a new variant occur IMO. The elites have been sending mixed messages from day one. When you say minimal return If its one life saved I think If you asked the owner he would be ok with that in my humble opinion. Its important the US population reaches the point of herd immunity ASAP. Using large gatherings for entertainment purposes like football games as a spring board/platform to help encourage people to get vaccinated is a win, win for all concerned IMO.

1 hour ago, Robs House said:

I don't understand why the people who buy the propaganda don't just get vaccinated and leave everyone else alone.

Because the biggest megaphone is in full-throat on the importance of everyone getting vaccinated, and there are simply too many people who are too lazy to do anything other than believe everything they're told.

Make sure you watch Selena Gomez and a host of celebrities entertain you about the importance of getting vaccinated with Vax Live! See those commercials of little coronavirus cartoons marching in a parade around people who aren't wearing a mask! 

We must save the world from this incredible virus! And only Selena Gomez can save us!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robs House said:

I don't understand why the people who buy the propaganda don't just get vaccinated and leave everyone else alone.

I don't understand why people can't just work together on the problem. Owner of a place of business doesn't have the luxury of just leaving people alone. When he takes them into his place of business his patrons becomes his responsibility. You can leave him alone by not using his lot.

With all due respect my friend.

7 minutes ago, Figster said:

I don't understand why people can't just work together on the problem. Owner of a place of business doesn't have the luxury of just leaving people alone. When he takes them into his place of business his patrons becomes his responsibility. You can leave him alone by not using his lot.

The market will determine whether or not this is a good idea.  People like that a stranger is being intrusive into their medical health? Full lot. People pissed about this intrusion into their medical health by a stranger? Not so full lot.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, Ann said:

The market will determine whether or not this is a good idea.  People like that a stranger is being intrusive into their medical health? Full lot. People pissed about this intrusion into their medical health by a stranger? Not so full lot.  

Why make sure our kids have the proper shots to attend public schools?

I seriously doubt Hammers Lot will be at a loss for people willing to provide proof of being vaccinated IMO.

Edited by Figster

22 minutes ago, Figster said:

I have no intention of using his lot, and I'm speaking more broadly on the topic.

To answer your question, we can't work together on it because we don't have common ground or even a common goal. The goal of those pushing the propaganda is compliance. The goal of those consuming the propaganda (ostensibly anyway) is absolute safety - however defined and by any means dictated by the propagandists. The goal of those who are wise to the propaganda is a measured and rational response with an eye toward cost-benefit analysis and preservation of basic freedoms. The goals of these groups are not compatible.

If the vaccines work as the propagandists claim, the true believers can innoculate themselves and leave everyone else the hell alone. Yet they predictably continue to impose their will on others. Because it was never about safety. It's about control.

If some dude with a parking lot wants to virtue signal, that's certainly his right. I'm not suggesting someone should lock him up. But I reserve the right to call him a dipshit for it.

• Like 4
  • FANtastic 1

27 minutes ago, Robs House said:

To answer your question, we can't work together on it because we don't have common ground or even a common goal. The goal of those pushing the propaganda is compliance. The goal of those consuming the propaganda (ostensibly anyway) is absolute safety - however defined and by any means dictated by the propagandists. The goal of those who are wise to the propaganda is a measured and rational response with an eye toward cost-benefit analysis and preservation of basic freedoms. The goals of these groups are not compatible.

This is simply the straight-up truth.

If we COULD work together on this, it would have to start with the hard-core vaxxers accepting the fact that many of us simply don't want to get the vaccine...for WHATEVER reason we decide.

They are just incapable of understanding or accepting this truth, and until they do there will never be a 'work together' solution.

• FANtastic 1

I strongly believe that it's a wise decision for most people to get the vaccine. 

I also strongly believe that it's well past time for society to go back to normal and allow people to take risks as they see fit and live with the consequences. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Robs House said:

I have no intention of using his lot, and I'm speaking more broadly on the topic.

If the vaccines work as the propagandists claim, the true believers can innoculate themselves and leave everyone else the hell alone. Yet they predictably continue to impose their will on others. Because it was never about safety. It's about control.

If some dude with a parking lot wants to virtue signal, that's certainly his right. I'm not suggesting someone should lock him up. But I reserve the right to call him a dipshit for it.

Thanks for the thoughtful and intelligent response. I would expect no less. 

We all want safe air to breath, safe water to drink, and a normal life to live. I think this gives us enough common ground to work together in my humble opinion.

Regardless of our difference of opinion I want whats best for all of us.

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is simply the straight-up truth.

If we COULD work together on this, it would have to start with the hard-core vaxxers accepting the fact that many of us simply don't want to get the vaccine...for WHATEVER reason we decide.

They are just incapable of understanding or accepting this truth, and until they do there will never be a 'work together' solution.

That fact has been accepted. 

Acceptance has never meant that you are entitled to continue on completely unaffected by your decisions. Actions or inactions have consequences.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Acceptance has never meant that you are entitled to continue on completely unaffected by your decisions. Actions or inactions have consequences.  

Yeah, and in this case it would be partying somewhere else. Whoopi doo.

21 hours ago, LB3 said:

Well, he has turned away any car with Masshole plates for *Patriots game!  

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Not to the extent that the country will work together on this, which is is the premise of my take. This country is hell-bent on two things: getting as many people jabbed as possible and doing everything necessary to force compliance across the board.

Or maybe we just need a few more "covid passport" trial balloons to get the biggest megaphone to shout out some more warnings to everyone about how not complying will surely mean you can't travel or attend any sporting events.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Well, he has turned away any car with Masshole plates for **Patriots game!  

Ahhh... the great unifier. Something we can all get behind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not to the extent that the country will work together on this, which is is the premise of my take. This country is hell-bent on two things: getting as many people jabbed as possible and doing everything necessary to force compliance across the board.

Or maybe we just need a few more "covid passport" trial balloons to get the biggest megaphone to shout out some more warnings to everyone about how not complying will surely mean you can't travel or attend any sporting events.

Yes, getting vaccinated has been strongly incentivized by local and federal governments as well as private enterprise.  Governments the world over agree that vaccinations are in the public's best interest.

What does acceptance look like to you?  Non-vaccinated sections in restaurants? 

24 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Yes, getting vaccinated has been strongly incentivized by local and federal governments as well as private enterprise.  Governments the world over agree that vaccinations are in the public's best interest.

What does acceptance look like to you?  Non-vaccinated sections in restaurants? 

I think the vaccinations are, indeed, very much in the public's interest as it relates to those who should be getting the vaccine: the old, the fat, the immunocompromised. The high risk. Our grandparents, etc. 

Meanwhile, acceptance looks to me today the way it did yesterday and for weeks before that. Northern Idaho is fully opened. Everything. Restaurants, bars, gyms, etc. Schools are five days a week. Mask mandate has been lifted. And hey...our Covid numbers are low and getting lower. And that is pretty impressive considering all the people who live right across the border in Spokane, who come over here in droves to eat out, go to movies, go skiing, fishing, hiking, shopping, etc.

Perhaps what we need is for restaurants and airlines not to have a "non-vaccinated section," but rather a section for vaccinated people who believe the vaccine isn't enough to keep them safe. They seem to be the ones with an issue.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1