Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hammer Says Can't Touch This Lot Without a Vaccine

Jauronimo

Spartacus
7 hours ago, Figster said:

Exposing people and treating the sick is basically whats been going on up until the vaccines became available IMO. Very small part of the population is wearing an N95 mask.  As more seniors became vaccinated in the US the number of lives lost daily began to drop and Its no coincidence.

I would question the origins of the virus Spartacus before you should expect anything natural to combat it in my humble opinion. 

hard to come to the conclusion that "treatment" is what has transpired.  

when >75% of the sick and dead from Covid are obese and deficient in vitamin D and zinc and nothing has been done to warn the masses, can't say the program has really tried very hard to do anything other than push vaccines. If health was a priority, they should be pushing proactive plans to raise the levels of these deficiencies.

Early use of basic treatments like Ivermectin, HCQ and zinc have been shunned by mainstream medical community, not prescribed as treatment. Big Pharma went so far as to fabricate a study totally blackballing the use of HCQ due to its dangers. Study was rescinded after the public was conned. 

you seem to misguided as what is actually protecting you from the virus, regarding your "natural" comments.

There is no magic plastic bubble of protection from the vaccine. The vaccine delivers the spike protein to the body so your immune system can get a head start on identifying covid as a "bad" organism which must be fought. The virus will still enter your body. Your immune system will still need to counter-act the virus, but it should have a head start due to the spike protein from the vaccine.  However, since most people's immune systems are still compromised due to the deficiency in zinc, vitamin C & D and obesity, still possibilty that person gets sick as their faulty immune system is overwhelmed.

In addition, since you were injected with the very specific spike protein of the original virus, good possibility that your vaccinated body will not recognize and react to variants. tis why they are already pushing shot #3 and annual boosters. The body's natural immunity system has proven over man's existence that it will adapt and modify to counteract these variants.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I guess we should be genuflecting for the sacrifices being made by Big Pharma

thank you for showing me the error in my ways

Way to change the topic.

I could have sworn you were shouting from the mountain top over the last 6 months that the only reason they're pushing vaccines is for excess profits they will generate. 

We even had people do your homework for you.   Math is hard isn't it?

Can we please get back to why Hammer is right or wrong to make this decision, and whether or not you (generic you) will be joining him in said lot under his current terms, instead of arguing herd immunity vs vaccine.  I do not want to see this thread closed.

Thank you.

• Like 1

At the end of the day, it is his property, and he can choose to set whatever conditions he feels are appropriate for people to be there. Whether it's for liability reasons, or personal preference, he has made his choice, and I fully support him making his decision based on what he thinks is best for him.

However, I have no interest or desire to do business - or associate - with anyone who will force me to prove whether or not I received the vaccination. While I am fully nanochipped, I do not need to prove myself just to give my money to him for a parking spot, just as I do not need to prove myself just to give my money to the Bills or Sabres to attend games in person.

Just as it's his call to set conditions on allowing people on his land, it is my call to set conditions for giving any entity my money/business.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Can we please get back to why Hammer is right or wrong to make this decision, and whether or not you (generic you) will be joining him in said lot under his current terms, instead of arguing herd immunity vs vaccine.  I do not want to see this thread closed.

Thank you.

Hammers Lot is doing the right from a business standpoint IMO. Hammers Lot ownership is doing the right thing because his conscience is telling him its the right thing to do IMO. The people in the front closest to the stage at the current NFL draft had to be fully vaccinated. Is anybody complaining about it? No. I'm willing to bet most of the participants and players are thankful. 

If Covid 19 is out of control the stadium will be completely empty and Hammers Lot will be completely empty. Vaccinated people help save lives and prevent this from happening IMO. Its as simple or as complicated as people want to make it.

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Thank you.

He's right to make this decision because it's a private citizen making a private decision for his private event.

We absolutely want to ensure people like him can make these independent choices. Whether I agree with it only matters to the extent I would want to go to his event.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

SBChamps2021
6 hours ago, Koko said:

At the end of the day, it is his property, and he can choose to set whatever conditions he feels are appropriate for people to be there. Whether it's for liability reasons, or personal preference, he has made his choice, and I fully support him making his decision based on what he thinks is best for him.

However, I have no interest or desire to do business - or associate - with anyone who will force me to prove whether or not I received the vaccination. While I am fully nanochipped, I do not need to prove myself just to give my money to him for a parking spot, just as I do not need to prove myself just to give my money to the Bills or Sabres to attend games in person.

Just as it's his call to set conditions on allowing people on his land, it is my call to set conditions for giving any entity my money/business.

I'm with you here. And every business that panders to get vexed will never get my money again. Personally, I feel most of this virus law BS is all political posturing for money and power and the billionaires dragged pro sports into the mess. Sports and politics should never be lumped together. Just the fact I had to write the two in the same sentence makes me vomit a little.

• 1 month later...