Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills 2021 Draft Pick: Round 6, Pick #213 - CB - Rachad Wildgoose - Wisconsin

Bills Fans

17 hours ago, Hedge said:

Cut him now. We don’t need no pre-madonnas. Super Bowl victories is the correct goal. 

• Cheers 1

On 5/15/2021 at 7:18 AM, Nanker said:

Cut him now. We don’t need no pre-madonnas. Super Bowl victories is the correct goal. 

What about post-madonnas? Can the Bills keep him if he goes that route?

34 minutes ago, Koko said:

What about post-madonnas? Can the Bills keep him if he goes that route?

Innarestin' question. Maybe if he shows he knows the full Madonna Route Tree... maybe.

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Innarestin' question. Maybe if he shows he knows the full Madonna Route Tree... maybe.

Which would be crossing routes and Hail Marys?

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

• 5 months later...

A week or two ago I wrote that the Jets are determined to have more Bills players than the Bills themselves. I pointed to Shaq Lawson and Tyler Kroft (both Jets) as examples of that. It would seem the Jets are determined not to make a liar out of me! 😯

Edited by Arm of Harm
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

A week or two ago I wrote that the Jets are determined to have more Bills players than the Bills themselves. I pointed to Shaw Lawson and Tyler Kroft (both Jets) as examples of that. It would seem the Jets are determined not to make a liar out of me! 😯

I wonder what Saleh is doing, he doesn't have any old Bills coaches on his staff, and Whaley isn't the GM.

Not too long ago, it seemed like half the Bills team were ex Carolina Panther players.  

7 hours ago, Core Four said:

I wonder what Saleh is doing, he doesn't have any old Bills coaches on his staff, and Whaley isn't the GM.

Not too long ago, it seemed like half the Bills team were ex Carolina Panther players.  

Probably a little too early to say for sure but indications are that Saleh might be in over his head. Historically bad defense (at this point) for a supposed defensive guru(?).

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Probably a little too early to say for sure but indications are that Saleh might be in over his head. Historically bad defense (at this point) for a supposed defensive guru(?).

In his defense, they've been decimated by injuries at key spots.  Wildgoose may be starting in two weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

You could be right, but Saleh deserves more time.  The Jets were a complete train wreck thanks to Adam Gase.  Some coaches are better coordinators than HC, such as Steve Spagnolo.  Seems like it can be hit or miss, or the coach needs to grow into the position, as in McDermott's case.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Even the greatest defensive guru can't do much with chewing gum, rubber bands, Javelin Guidry, and popsicle sticks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

So . . . you're saying his goose is cooked? 😮

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Get your own joke.

Seriously, you lazy bastard...it's eight posts above yours.  :wallbash:

If it was good for you to tell that joke, then it was also good for me to tell it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
41 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

If it was good for you to tell that joke, then it was also good for me to tell it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

That was good.  :applause:

Was actually expecting "Got your goose, didn't I?"  Which I have also told.

• Like 1