Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NHL

Foxx

Alaska Darin

It's almost like the hockey Gods are trying to tell you to quit being such a M@$$h@l&.

• Like 1

Oilers/Kings game highly entertaining, now heading to OT.  McDavid is incredible.  Took over the 3d period like he was Josh Allen.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
8 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Oilers/Kings game highly entertaining, now heading to OT.  McDavid is incredible.  Took over the 3d period like he was Josh Allen.

I've often wondered how different the Sabres might be right now if we'd gotten him instead.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

MothersMilk
21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Sabres have won FOUR playoff series since the Leafs last won one.

Never understood the Leafs hate... they are my #2 team after the Sabres, they were the only hockey we could watch before we got the Sabres.

I live in the Tampa area and really wanted the Lightning knocked out but now they get the Panthers who I predicted when the playoffs began would win the cup this year.

Alaska Darin
16 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

Never understood the Leafs hate... they are my #2 team after the Sabres, they were the only hockey we could watch before we got the Sabres.

My hatred is 100% based on my experiences as a kid with the Gordies who used to travel down to the Aud and act like complete idiots.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4merper4mer
22 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Sabres have won FOUR playoff series since the Leafs last won one.

Dear Lord.

4merper4mer
5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

My hatred is 100% based on my experiences as a kid with the Gordies who used to travel down to the Aud and act like complete idiots.

I’ve adopted the Leafs hate but the Bruins will always be my first hate.  Round 1 = Perfect.  I’m fine with whoever wins now.

Edit: I’d prefer it not be the Canes.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like 2

Alaska Darin
9 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I’ve adopted the Leafs hate but the Bruins will always be my first hate.  Round 1 = Perfect.  I’m fine with whoever wins now.

Edit: I’d prefer it not be the Canes.

Mine are: 

1. Boston

1a.  Montreal

2.  Toronto.

I would prefer St Louis or Colorado win the Cup.

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Mine are: 

1. Boston

1a.  Montreal

2.  Toronto.

I would prefer St Louis or Colorado win the Cup.

At this point it’s all gravy but if pushed I’d choose any of the four western teams except Dallas, then the Rangers, then the Florida teams, with Carolina last.

23 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

I live in the Tampa area and really wanted the Lightning knocked out but now they get the Panthers who I predicted when the playoffs began would win the cup this year.

Their fans are power tools.  That's reason enough to despise them.

• Love 1