Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Can any of the UDFA the Bills signed make the Roster?

You Dirty Rat

You Dirty Rat

https%3A%2F%2Fbuffalowdown.com%2Fwp-cont

Which of the Buffalo Bills undrafted free agents have a realistic shot to make the 53-Man Roster or Practice Squad?

The Buffalo Bills added six players after the 2021 draft concluded. The team announced on May 13th that they had signed Cornerbacks Olaijah Griffin, Nick McCloud, TE Quintin Morris, S Tariq Thompson, OL Syrus Tuitele, and WR Tre Walker. The Bills coming off a 13-3 have a very talented roster with limited holes.

Undrafted free agents are a long shot to make a roster but it always possible. Current players on the Bills roster that GM Brandon Beane brought on as UDFA are Ike Boettger, Levi Wallace, Mike Love, Reggie Gilliam, Tyrel Dodson, Cam Lewis, Josh Thomas, and Antonio Williams. While it is a long shot for these players they bring valuable skill sets on cheap contracts. Any contribution from undrafted players is a significant plus to teams, especially contending teams like Buffalo.

Even with a full roster with little holes, an undrafted player can always surprise many and carve out a small role as a rookie. This season the Bills only have six undrafted players coming to camp and all may have a long shot to make the roster. Here is a run-through of each player and the potential skill set they bring to the Bills and their realistic chances of making the team or practice squad.

More

https://buffalowdown.com/2021/05/21/buffalo-bills-udfa-roster/

• Cheers 1

I've got my eye on TE Quinten Morris.
Last year it was Reggie Gilliam. Morris I believe will be more of a conventional TE than Gilliam.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I've got my eye on TE Quinten Morris.
Last year it was Reggie Gilliam. Morris I believe will be more of a conventional TE than Gilliam.

Another TE project?

29 minutes ago, Ann said:

Another TE project?

I don't know if I would call a UDFA a project since we didn't invest a draft pick on him. Either he earns a roster spot or he doesn't. If he doesn't and goes to the PS he may be deemed a project at that point.

• Like 1

I’ll go with the CB from USC for several very good reasons:

1) They seem to have a knack for spotting and developing DB’s

2) We are relatively thin at the position

3) He’s the only one I read about in the article. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
You Dirty Rat

Aster Linkbottem, my neighbor. He stole my lawnmower 3 weeks ago

Weird Guy High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy

Edited by Norm

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Weird Guy High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy

That looks like the same sum bitch that said he wuz Russian and changed Mead107’s vote for Trump way back in ought 16! Walked right in to the votin’ boof and clicked on Trump and kicked poor Killary in the tits. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Norm said:

I don't think that's the type of cut this thread is about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2