Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What a Buffalo Bills hypothetical trade package for Julio Jones would be

You Dirty Rat

Alaska Darin
7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Which is why Pat McAfee is a fun listen but not an NFL executive.

• Cheers 1

On 5/22/2021 at 7:22 AM, Norm said:

How many Wide receivers does this team need ?

India's Trains Are Insanely Crowded

If we take them all, who are the other teams going to throw to? It's the evil master plan I tell ya.

200.gif

• Haha 3

Just Joshin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

So the Falcons were lying when they said they had an offer for a first?  I can not believe a team would mislead.

Alaska Darin
20 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

So the Falcons were lying when they said they had an offer for a first?  I can not believe a team would mislead.

I guess Jones wasn't being super truthful when he said he wanted to play with a "big-armed" QB, too.  😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

And what will no doubt be a late second round pick.  Hardly a windfall for one of the best players in football.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I guess Jones wasn't being super truthful when he said he wanted to play with a "big-armed" QB, too.  😄

Julio Jones was being truthful

He just didn't get his wish 

IDBillzFan

I was suspicious of the effort by the *Patriots* to get Jones (simply because they managed to buy every other toy in the Gimbels window this off season) but assuming that was the case, I wonder if Jones saw Cam bust his hand up and realize he'd rather have Tannehill than Mac Jones.

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, Ann said:

I feel like the Titans lost more than they gained in free agency this year, and I'm not sure Jones tips the scales too much based on the number of players they lost.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/gallery/tennessee-titans-2021-nfl-free-agency-gained-lost/

• Cheers 1