Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Do you drink beer from bottle, can, or do you put it in a glass to drink at home

mead107

Bottle drinker. 
very seldom use a glass at home. 
not a can lover. 

very seldom have beer at home. 

and we do not drink wine from the bottle 

Edited by mead107

ExiledInIllinois

I drink my Midnight Dragon, 40oz. glass only, and most importantly: Thru a straw...

ml-poster-suck-1.jpg?w=584

And when I am on the move:

348s.jpg

Sorry, I am such a malt liquor snob!

😃😊

From a bottle.

Don't like cans, but will use if that's all there is.

Yes, I pour it in a nice big, heavy glass at home.................nothing "foofy" about it.

pint-picture-id1164593695?k=6&m=11645936

• Cheers 1

RochesterRob

The far more important question is do you wait until your wife is "done" in the bathroom to pee away the remains of said beer or do you chance in back of the garage but yet possibly in view of the neighbor lady.  Should she be taking her once per week view out her window towards her bird feeder which lines up with the back of your garage?

• Haha 2

ExiledInIllinois
2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The far more important question is do you wait until your wife is "done" in the bathroom to pee away the remains of said beer or do you chance in back of the garage but yet possibly in view of the neighbor lady.  Should she be taking her once per week view out her window towards her bird feeder which lines up with the back of your garage?

Outside for sure! YOLO!  😆

RochesterRob
2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Outside for sure! YOLO!  😆

Your wife a few weeks later : The roses sure look bright and plentiful compared to normal.......................................

MothersMilk
3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Even if she's not even in there I'll pee outside... it just feels so natural in the breeze. Don't have close neighbors so no problem there. What is funny that lizards come out of the bushes to watch the "stream", guess they think the splashes are bugs, who knows. Its called marking your territory 101.

• Like 1

Get a fair amount in growlers, so often drink from a glass at home.  But have no issues with drinking a beer from a bottle or can.

Ain't fussy.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler

Call it foofy if you want, but it goes down a lot smother from a glass. Less carbonation, more beer/ale flavor.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Depends.

For pilsners and lagers I prefer cans and drink right out of the can.

IPA's I prefer bottles and drink right out of the bottle.

For sours, I roll the cans to mix the sediments and then drink out of a pint glass.

Edited by LB3

It's been 2 1/2 months since I had a beer (I didn't quit, just taking a break) but for the last few years I primarily drink German style pilsners in the warmer months, and lagers and stouts in the colder months. All of these I prefer to drink from the bottle except the stout. That goes into a beer glass.

8 hours ago, Robs House said:

It's been 2 1/2 months since I had a beer (I didn't quit, just taking a break) but for the last few years I primarily drink German style pilsners in the warmer months, and lagers and stouts in the colder months. All of these I prefer to drink from the bottle except the stout. That goes into a beer glass.

This is generally how I do it.  Heavier beers like stout or IPA go in a glass.  Pilsners I enjoy right out of the can.

We generally buy beer in cans. Can’t take bottles on the boat. Mostly at home we pour it into a glass which knocks down some of the carbonation. On the water we drink from the cans - the wave action shakes some of the bubbles out.