Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Tickets—Buying and Selling!

plenzmd1

Hey all, thought this would be a good place for folks to list tickets for Bills games they have for sale. 

I will start! 

Looks like will be selling our 4 for the Houston  game. 

Section 135, row 22, seats 21-24.

approximately 30 yard line,  Seat 24 is an aisle seat! 

More than amenable seeing what comparable seats are selling for, netting out what we would get, and using that as price. 

for right now, that looks to be about $ $240 per ticket. 

PM for any questions or more info. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I may be interested in *Patriots tickets. If anyone is looking to part with two, DM me please.

I don't know if this should have it's own thread or not, if there is enough interest, I can always move the subsequent posts to their own thread so this one doesn't get compromised.

Is there any interest in doing a Home Opener Tailgate?

14 hours ago, Virgil said:

It would be nice for ticket sales to have their own section.   

Maybe if we have interest? 

On 6/10/2021 at 6:29 PM, Foxx said:

Is there any interest in doing a Home Opener Tailgate?

I'm going to the opener and I would at least stop by any tailgate that is put togther.

• Cheers 1

On 6/12/2021 at 12:37 PM, NCBillsFan said:

I'm going to the opener and I would at least stop by any tailgate that is put togther.

Same.  I'm going to the opener and will be visiting the Hammers Lot Tailgate.  I'd be more than happy to visit anything else going on

• Cheers 1

Just a PSA for any Bills Season ticket holders on here... I SOLD MY PRESEASON GAME TICKETS>>>>>I REPEAT< SOLD MY PRESEASON GAME TICKETS FOR ACTUAL CASH MONEY!!!!!

$80 a seat...not bad!!!!

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Haha 2

You Dirty Rat
2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Just a PSA for any Bills Season ticket holders on here... I SOLD MY PRESEASON GAME TICKETS>>>>>I REPEAT< SOLD MY PRESEASON GAME TICKETS FOR ACTUAL CASH MONEY!!!!!

$80 a seat...not bad!!!!

$1.50  for 2  :noidea:

On 6/21/2021 at 12:32 PM, plenzmd1 said:

$80 a seat...not bad!!!!

That is amazing!

• FANtastic 1

Holy Hell Batman...Stubhub has changed their payment policy!

Been looking for my paypal fro the preseason game i sold...saw 5-8 days to process payment , seemed longer than when last i sold tickets...but no biggie.

THEN, i looked at the language a bit closer and it is now 5-8 days AFTER THE EVENT HAS OCCURRED!!!!!

So these rat bastages are collecting all the funds up front, holding the cash...(hopefully just getting the small float and not buying  BTC or something)....for months! 

Wonder if Ticketmaster is doing the same thing? man, this is crazy...be interesting to see if this changes in the next month or so.

• Wow 1

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Holy Hell Batman...Stubhub has changed their payment policy!

Been looking for my paypal fro the preseason game i sold...saw 5-8 days to process payment , seemed longer than when last i sold tickets...but no biggie.

THEN, i looked at the language a bit closer and it is now 5-8 days AFTER THE EVENT HAS OCCURRED!!!!!

So these rat bastages are collecting all the funds up front, holding the cash...(hopefully just getting the small float and not buying  BTC or something)....for months! 

Wonder if Ticketmaster is doing the same thing? man, this is crazy...be interesting to see if this changes in the next month or so.

Looks like an opportunity for another player to get into the aftermarket ticket business.

If they go through Lloyd's to get event cancelation insurance (which likely is the stated justification for the policy change) and adjust their fees accordingly, looks like a market ready for a new competitor. 

Would also expect people to sell tix on Craig's List again.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Looks like an opportunity for another player to get into the aftermarket ticket business.

If they go through Lloyd's to get event cancelation insurance (which likely is the stated justification for the policy change) and adjust their fees accordingly, looks like a market ready for a new competitor. 

Would also expect people to sell tix on Craig's List again.

I don't go to enough events to be an expert on the policies, but I like the UI on  SeatGeek.  I actually interviewed w/ the CEO in NYC way back in their early years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thought would post a PSA, something to consider when buying tickets through an individual and not a secondary site like Stughb

With Covid back in the conversation, if games are cancelled/ no fans etc refunds will go strictly to the name on the ticket account, even if the tickets have been transferred to you. 

I have sold a couple games on Stubhub, they are withholding payment  to the seller until the event actually takes place as they will issue full refund if event is cancelled.

So i would highly recommend you know and trust the person you are buying tickets from if that is the route you choose to go!

• Like 2

On 6/21/2021 at 12:32 PM, plenzmd1 said:

$80 a seat...not bad!!!!

Awesome