Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Random Thoughts

MothersMilk

Crap Throwing Clavin

I'm really looking forward to the new Dune movie.  At least for two reasons:

1) Jason Momoa as Duncan Idaho.  Even in movies that suck badly (anything with Aquaman in the DC Universe), Momoa is entertaining as hell.

2) The sandworms look like sandworms should.  

On 9/27/2021 at 9:23 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm really looking forward to the new Dune movie.  At least for two reasons:

1) Jason Momoa as Duncan Idaho.  Even in movies that suck badly (anything with Aquaman in the DC Universe), Momoa is entertaining as hell.

2) The sandworms look like sandworms should.  

Like this?

dd01465221c7785f66fdf8805ad9885e.jpg

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 9:28 AM, Foxx said:

Thanks!

They did take a sample. Thankfully it is just a fatty lipsoma.

Those things are wild.   Some dogs are crazy with them.

One thing I noticed...if I fed my dogs actual food (not dog food), they went away.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Those things are wild.   Some dogs are crazy with them.

One thing I noticed...if I fed my dogs actual food (not dog food), they went away.

I've had dogs all my life. Never had one with this lipsoma thing. I constantly check and massage it just to check it for any differences. I can't be sure but it is possible that it has gotten smaller. Really doesn't seem to bother the little girl.

51 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I've had dogs all my life. Never had one with this lipsoma thing. I constantly check and massage it just to check it for any differences. I can't be sure but it is possible that it has gotten smaller. Really doesn't seem to bother the little girl.

Of our 10, I think 3 of them got them.  Our first got them terribly bad starting at around 7.  We changed him from really good kibble to straight people food we made in the crock pot.  They all faded away in a couple months.

• Cheers 1

747ea91749ae5246bd7f9477a39a2bec21042e6e

I know it's to give the impression that they are just like parents who conceived and gave birth to a child.

But who falls for that shit ?

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 hours ago, B-Man said:

LGBTQIA+ activists.

You could say "faggots, dykes, queers, carpet-munchers...," but they have too much self-awareness to be snowed by this nonsense.

On 10/21/2021 at 6:51 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Of our 10, I think 3 of them got them.  Our first got them terribly bad starting at around 7.  We changed him from really good kibble to straight people food we made in the crock pot.  They all faded away in a couple months.

Wish somebody had suggested that a few years back.  As mentioned here before, our chocolate lab had 1 that became huge over a several year period.  It eventually caused a blood vessel to tear and we couldn't get that to heal and we had to put him down after a few weeks of trying to get it to heal.

• Sad 2

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

I know it's to give the impression that they are just like parents who conceived and gave birth to a child.

I feel bad for those political props kids.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

So I came across this article about a Tik Tok star.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tiktok-star-accused-fatally-shooting-estranged-wife-man-san-diego-n1282349

What does one do to be elevated to stardom on/in Tik Tok?  Of course, I have never even looked at Tik Tok, but I have a sense from conversations that it involves posting videos of whatever you are brave enough to share with whomever "does" Tik Tok.

Is a Tik Tok star equivalent to Sean Connery, or John  Wayne...?

On 10/22/2021 at 9:59 PM, B-Man said:

Wow, the fellas gave birth to tweens!

On 10/23/2021 at 2:48 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

LGBTQIA+ activists.

You could say "faggots, dykes, queers, carpet-munchers...," but they have too much self-awareness to be snowed by this nonsense.

FDQC-M? This movement is evolving so fast!

On 10/23/2021 at 2:48 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

LGBTQIA+ activists.

Lets

Go

Brandon

Activists?

On 9/25/2021 at 5:46 PM, snafu said:

Two random thoughts:

(1) I’ve seen enough of Drew Brees. 
(2) The Fanduel spokes-chick is super annoying. No more, please. 

All of the gambling site pimpettes are too much for me.  Those sites promise winning for every player and the technology of the site creates a false overall positive sense.  It's discouraging to see the betting sites advertised on almost every sports media outlet, even The Athletic.

• 1 month later...