Jump to content

Random Thoughts


MothersMilk
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm really looking forward to the new Dune movie.  At least for two reasons:

 

1) Jason Momoa as Duncan Idaho.  Even in movies that suck badly (anything with Aquaman in the DC Universe), Momoa is entertaining as hell.

2) The sandworms look like sandworms should.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2021 at 9:23 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm really looking forward to the new Dune movie.  At least for two reasons:

 

1) Jason Momoa as Duncan Idaho.  Even in movies that suck badly (anything with Aquaman in the DC Universe), Momoa is entertaining as hell.

2) The sandworms look like sandworms should.  

Like this?

dd01465221c7785f66fdf8805ad9885e.jpg

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 9:28 AM, Foxx said:

Thanks!

 

They did take a sample. Thankfully it is just a fatty lipsoma.

Those things are wild.   Some dogs are crazy with them.

 

One thing I noticed...if I fed my dogs actual food (not dog food), they went away.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Those things are wild.   Some dogs are crazy with them.

 

One thing I noticed...if I fed my dogs actual food (not dog food), they went away.

I've had dogs all my life. Never had one with this lipsoma thing. I constantly check and massage it just to check it for any differences. I can't be sure but it is possible that it has gotten smaller. Really doesn't seem to bother the little girl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I've had dogs all my life. Never had one with this lipsoma thing. I constantly check and massage it just to check it for any differences. I can't be sure but it is possible that it has gotten smaller. Really doesn't seem to bother the little girl.

Of our 10, I think 3 of them got them.  Our first got them terribly bad starting at around 7.  We changed him from really good kibble to straight people food we made in the crock pot.  They all faded away in a couple months.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

 

 

But who falls for that shit ?

 

 

 

LGBTQIA+ activists.

 

You could say "faggots, dykes, queers, carpet-munchers...," but they have too much self-awareness to be snowed by this nonsense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2021 at 6:51 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Of our 10, I think 3 of them got them.  Our first got them terribly bad starting at around 7.  We changed him from really good kibble to straight people food we made in the crock pot.  They all faded away in a couple months.

 

Wish somebody had suggested that a few years back.  As mentioned here before, our chocolate lab had 1 that became huge over a several year period.  It eventually caused a blood vessel to tear and we couldn't get that to heal and we had to put him down after a few weeks of trying to get it to heal.

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

 

 

747ea91749ae5246bd7f9477a39a2bec21042e6e

 

 

I know it's to give the impression that they are just like parents who conceived and gave birth to a child.

 

But who falls for that shit ?

 

 

 

I feel bad for those political props kids.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines