Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2021 Fantasy Projections

On 6/14/2021 at 2:33 PM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I am forever champion with Josh in my keeper league.

I crossed my fingers last year when I dumped Dak in my keeper league to hold onto one of my WRs, and then drafted Josh.  That worked out pretty well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
12 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I crossed my fingers last year when I dumped Dak in my keeper league to hold onto one of my WRs, and then drafted Josh.  That worked out pretty well.

I drafted Josh in the 15th round of my keeper league before his rookie season. I’ll keep him this year for the cost of a 13th.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I drafted Josh in the 15th round of my keeper league before his rookie season. I’ll keep him this year for the cost of a 13th.

You sure you can spare a 13th round pick to keep WrongJosh?

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
4 hours ago, Koko said:

You sure you can spare a 13th round pick to keep WrongJosh?

Youre right. I should probably just blow the whole thing up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For years I never considered drafting any Bills players for the basic reason that they all sucked.  Now it's the opposite problem -- there are so many guys who contribute that it's hard to rely on anyone other than Allen and Diggs.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
CarpetCrawler
On 9/7/2021 at 7:31 PM, KD in CA said:

For years I never considered drafting any Bills players for the basic reason that they all sucked.  Now it's the opposite problem -- there are so many guys who contribute that it's hard to rely on anyone other than Allen and Diggs.

I took Bass and he's really come through so far. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I took Bass and he's really come through so far. 

Same here.  I also drafted the defense but dropped them because I was worried about replacing Josh, Bass and the D on the bye week.  D'oh!

• Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler
23 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Same here.  I also drafted the defense but dropped them because I was worried about replacing Josh, Bass and the D on the bye week.  D'oh!

I have the D too. It could be a lean week against the Chiefs, but I'll stick with them.

I missed out on Josh by one pick, and the SOB Jets fan knew I was going to take him. But I won this past week because of the 39 points Bass and the D earned me. My team's name is Kickin' Bass.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...