Jump to content

2021 Fantasy Projections


Ann
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 6/14/2021 at 2:33 PM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I am forever champion with Josh in my keeper league.

 

I crossed my fingers last year when I dumped Dak in my keeper league to hold onto one of my WRs, and then drafted Josh.  That worked out pretty well.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
12 hours ago, KD in CA said:

 

I crossed my fingers last year when I dumped Dak in my keeper league to hold onto one of my WRs, and then drafted Josh.  That worked out pretty well.

I drafted Josh in the 15th round of my keeper league before his rookie season. I’ll keep him this year for the cost of a 13th.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I drafted Josh in the 15th round of my keeper league before his rookie season. I’ll keep him this year for the cost of a 13th.

 

You sure you can spare a 13th round pick to keep WrongJosh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
4 hours ago, Koko said:

 

You sure you can spare a 13th round pick to keep WrongJosh?


Youre right. I should probably just blow the whole thing up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For years I never considered drafting any Bills players for the basic reason that they all sucked.  Now it's the opposite problem -- there are so many guys who contribute that it's hard to rely on anyone other than Allen and Diggs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
CarpetCrawler
On 9/7/2021 at 7:31 PM, KD in CA said:

For years I never considered drafting any Bills players for the basic reason that they all sucked.  Now it's the opposite problem -- there are so many guys who contribute that it's hard to rely on anyone other than Allen and Diggs.

 

I took Bass and he's really come through so far. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CarpetCrawler said:

 

I took Bass and he's really come through so far. 

 

Same here.  I also drafted the defense but dropped them because I was worried about replacing Josh, Bass and the D on the bye week.  D'oh!

 

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

CarpetCrawler
23 hours ago, KD in CA said:

 

Same here.  I also drafted the defense but dropped them because I was worried about replacing Josh, Bass and the D on the bye week.  D'oh!

 

I have the D too. It could be a lean week against the Chiefs, but I'll stick with them.

 

I missed out on Josh by one pick, and the SOB Jets fan knew I was going to take him. But I won this past week because of the 39 points Bass and the D earned me. My team's name is Kickin' Bass.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines