Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What is the one thing you have that you wish was bigger?

mead107

A butt. I'm too v-tapered with a tiny butt and it makes sitting down for prolonged periods on hard surfaces not so comfortable.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

A butt. I'm too v-tapered with a tiny butt and it makes sitting down for prolonged periods on hard surfaces not so comfortable.

I'm with ya there, except I just don't have one. Makes keeping ones pants up, hard at times.

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

I'm with ya there, except I just don't have one. Makes keeping ones pants up, hard at times.

That too! Everyone says, "You need to do squats." No shit, I do squats especially one legged ones and it refuses to budge. Maybe I need some kind of Kardashian implant shoved in there? LOL.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

That too! Everyone says, "You need to do squats." No shit, I do squats especially one legged ones and it refuses to budge. Maybe I need some kind of Kardashian implant shoved in there? LOL.

What do you want shoved in your butt???

Edited by mead107
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LB3 said:

Ego. I wish that I had vertigo every time I look down on someone.

Realistically you wish your screen name was bigger.

• Haha 2