Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Where are you from? Update 1/23/21 - in case anyone want to chime in.

mead107

Started life in Batavia, then Elmira, Navy, Horseheads, Orchard Park, Horseheads, East Aurora, finally Fairport and Hammondsport.  Whew, a long ride....

A town about an hour outside of Rochester, NY.  During my college years I was always within a couple of hours of Rochester namely Alfred, NY and Ithaca, NY.  When my wife and I first got together we had an apartment in Greece, NY.  For almost the past 30 years we have lived in a rural area an hour outside of Rochester.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Westside said:

The badlands of churchville....

I knew a girl from Churchville in my dorm sophomore year at college.  Before I settled on Rochester Rob for my handle I had thought about Churchville Chuck even though I am not from there.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Not today, FBI.

Not today.

They thought sending a friendly mead your direction would get you to soften up but they were wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Alexander NY. The first person to tell me where that is without cheating wins a prize. 

Where Rte 20 intersects with Rte 98.  Got it.

• Like 1