Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 6: Jets at Miami

bdutton

Mother of god do the NY Jets look awful.

I believe that the players are playing to get Gase fired.

Fitz doing very well.  Ended the last 1st half drive with a pick but they were driving for what looked like another easy score.

1 hour ago, bdutton said:

Fitz doing very well.  Ended the last 1st half drive with a pick but they were driving for what looked like another easy score.

The tank for Trevor (or the 3 firsts you get from some other team to trade up for him) is definitely on. I would not be surprised to see them ride with Gase to ensure this happens. On the other hand, I wouldn't be shocked if he gets fired tonight.  🤷‍♀️

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I really liked Darnold out of college.

I’m glad Gase wasn’t able to succeed with him, to allow us a competitive advantage via Tamenaga building, but I hope he gets a chance to shine under a different coach.

The Kelly/Marino AFC East was fantastic.  I would love to see a 10 year future with Josh having an in division rivalry.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

The tank for Trevor (or the 3 firsts you get from some other team to trade up for him) is definitely on. I would not be surprised to see them ride with Gase to ensure this happens. On the other hand, I wouldn't be shocked if he gets fired tonight.  🤷‍♀️

Seems that Sammy is on the trading block? Or at least rumored

2 hours ago, bdutton said:

Yes.  How the heck do you spend $150+ million a year for players, players in many cases you've drafted or recruited, coach them up and get the results they're getting.  Embarrassing. 

Edited by Ninety-4

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I'm glad the Bills already faced the Dols and beat them.  And that the next game is the season-ender, at home, which should be meaningless for the Bills.

Hey @Doc! Welcome. 🙂

• Like 1