Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

I can't promise I can do this every day, so anyone can come here and add or post. I'm going to use from another site (with permission)and edit it for things in the headlines we have discussed. I won't be adding links, but all the stories can be found on your favorite non-google search engine

This has changed a good bit already. I'm not borrowing from the other site since they are not consistent enough, So building these on my own. I'm going to also  be adding links to most, and the focus is going to be more stories away from the headlines, that you may not be seeing on your favorite news sites. So I'm changing the topic to Should be Headlines of the Day.

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 3

These from 7/26

🔺 Biden's Justice Department ends investigations of all Democratic governors whose actions killed tens of thousands of seniors in nursing homes. (And Corrupt Cuomo seems to think this is proof he did nothing wrong)

🔺 Biden's corrupt Justice Department dropped all charges against five Chinese scientists accused of hiding ties to the Chinese military. (Bought and paid for?)

🔺 President Trump spoke at the TPUSA "Pro-Election Rally" in Phoenix, Arizona. "We will fight. We have no choice.

🔺 According to a new U.S. poll, more people view Trump positively than Biden.

🔺 House Member Paul Gosar introduces a bill to end immigration for ten years. (nice gesture, but won’t go anywhere)

🔺 Arizona Senate candidate Blake Masters at Trump rally: "We need to break up Google and Facebook, and we need to punish Twitter."

🔺 An Afghan interpreter is beheaded by the Taliban after U.S. troops withdraw from the country. (A very sad reality I hear from a number of Afgan vets)

🔺 Biden's surgeon general held a press conference, calling "misinformation" a national health threat.

🔺 Nearly a third of illegal aliens in U.S. custody refuse the vaccine. (And why are there “hotspots” of infection again?)

🔺 On the night of July 24, 19 areas of South Africa recorded historic minimum temperatures. In the city of Kimberley and adjacent areas thermometers fell to minus 9.9 degrees. Such low temperatures have never been seen here in the entire period of meteorological observations. (and of course it was caused by Climate Change)

🔺 Corrupt Arizona Secretary of State Kathy Hobbs calls President Trump a "sore loser."  (why isn’t she in prison yet?)

🔺 Due to Taliban attacks, a night curfew has been imposed in Afghanistan. (I’m sure the Taliban will adhere to this curfew)

🔺 Innova Medical Group has recalled the unauthorized SARS-CoV-2 antigen rapid test with a risk of false results.

🔺 200 million people in China brace for Typhoon In-Fa's landfall on the east coast near Shanghai, days after deadly flooding devastated parts of central regions.

🔺 Team USA did not get a medal for the first time since 1972 on the opening day of the Olympics in Tokyo...

🔺 Pelosi appoints Kinsinger to her Jan 6 investigation panel to make the sham appear bi-partisan. This action is the final nail in the coffin of her time as Speaker.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

The Guy In Pants

"Man Who Thinks He's a Woman Loses Virginity To Toaster. Dr. Fauci To Perform Extraction Surgery At Wuhan Lab. Will Sell Toast At Wuhan Market To Cover Costs."

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

"Man Who Thinks He's a Woman Loses Virginity To Toaster. Dr. Fauci To Perform Extraction Surgery At Wuhan Lab. Will Sell Toast At Wuhan Market To Cover Costs."

I'm afraid those are going to require links.... :chuckle:

• Haha 1

an early version for 7/27

·      Can you believe Biden and Schumer re arguing that their spending plan will help reduce inflation?

·      Word of the Day: Authoritarianism – Could it really happen in America?

·      Could our withdrawal from Afghanistan lead to more terrorist attacks here in the US?

·      Hunter Biden's art dealer has serious ties to Communist China

·      90% of Detroit residents are against defunding and want MORE police!

·      Former Senator Barbara Boxer was assaulted and robbed in defunded Oakland CA

·      Democrat mayors defund police but buy private security with taxpayer funding.

·      We all know Al Sharpton owes millions in back taxes, but did you know his failed 2004 White House bid is still 1         million in debt?

·      Wisconsin is going full blown Audit

·      AZ Audit has made one final demand for routers and passwords from Maricopa Supervisors by Aug 2.         Wondering aloud what the “or else” part of this demand this time is.

·      Simone Biles takes a tumble and ends her team Olympic run, meanwhile the first Alaskan on the US swim team, 17 yo Lydia Jacoby wins GOLD in the 100M breastroke as her small town goes wild!

• Like 2

7/28

Ø  Texas House Speaker does what talk is cheap Abbott has not. Issued an arrest warrant for fugitive Democrats

Ø  Twitter suspends all Audit accounts. Big Tech is losing the information war being waged and they don’t like it. What are they so afraid of?

Ø  In other Audit news, if you don’t follow AZ Sen Wendy Rogers you probably should. She most likely won’t be on twitter much longer, but is also on Gab and Telegram. Former military who cuts through the bullshit for you and shoots straight. Hoping for AZ sake she has higher aspirations like maybe US Senate?

Ø  LAA Voter Integrity Director Matt Brayand claims there are at least 157,299 illegal votes in Wisconsin. Here is a link to the report itself

Ø  In somewhat surprising news, 41% of Democrats now do not believe Xiden/Harris won the election fairly.

Ø  Finally, we get some data from Maryland showing what I suspected all along, voter irregularities here too. I’m in Carroll, one of the problem counties but the biggest issue I think is in Frederick. They went from a strong 60s for Trump in 2016 to Biden in 2020. Literally impossible due to the demographics. Me suspect Baltimore fraud is heading to the countryside.

Ø  First day of Pelosi Jan 6 hearings is what you can expect from the rest of it. Dog shit piling on top of dog shit. If you think they will allow opposition voices you are sadly mistaken.

Ø  Kinzinger is a wimp, that is all….

Ø  The IRS is at it again, leaking tax returns of some wealthy people. Isn’t there a law against that? Oh yeah there is, but the executive branch is supposed to enforce it…… against themselves…

Ø  Larry Elder, who racist CA tried to keep off the ballot, has taken the lead if the Newsom recall gets approval. Wondering aloud what “freebee” will be next from Newsom

Ø  I was all for Jenner running for governor of CA, but the more it speaks, the more we know it’s confusion goes beyond what gender it is…

Ø  I hope you’ve been paying attention to the push for “Global Tax Justice” You can bet Xiden/Harris are up to their eyeballs in it.

Ø  Even though We the People overwhelmingly support voter ID, Democrats are scared to death and already trying to delegitimize future elections

Ø  Is it really any wonder that teachers want student to mask up when school starts up? Remember, they are NOT REQUIRED to get the jab

Ø  If the jab is so successful, why the new “guidelines” for vaccinated people to wear masks in many areas? Asking for a friend…..

• Cheers 5

On 7/27/2021 at 9:53 AM, Cinga said:

90% of Detroit residents are against defunding and want MORE police!

When did 90% of Detroit become racist MF'ers?

Okay, the site i was going to borrow from has fallen flat on me the last couple days and I've put the stuff together. I'll try to keep it going on my own if it's appreciated so let me know.... 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

7/29

Ø  Oh boy… Now NBC is reporting through unnamed sources that vaccinated people COULD carry a higher viral load and infect others.

Ø  The new mask mandate implemented in St Louis Monday has been overturned by the city Council. We need more of this!

Ø  Broward County (Florida) School Board decides to shut down meeting due to Face Freedom Protesters against a mask mandate. Notice lately how many schools have forgotten who they really work for?

Ø  2 Federal Whistleblowers come forward claiming a coverup about a virus outbreak among illegal immigrant children at Ft Bliss.

Ø  So Whitmer admits to using campaign funds for a vacation trip. Wondering aloud what the penalty will be? Nothing of course, she would have to prosecute herself…. See how this works?

Ø  Democrat mega bundler Ed Buck is found guilty of all 9 charges in the overdose death of 2 male prostitutes. If those tear from Schiff yesterday were real, this is probably the reason. Anyone start a pool yet on when Buck is Arkansided?

Ø  I’m sure you caught news of Capitol Officer Harry Dunn’s 1/6 testimony. Yeah, he’s the one who claims with no supporting evidence that Trump supporters called him the “N” word. Well, he also happens to be a devout left-wing activist who has expressed his love of Ilhan Omar and his hatred of pretty much everything and everyone white….. wondering aloud why that isn’t considered racism?

Ø  And oh, Harry Dunn has previously defended violent riots in Kenosha…

Ø  Anyone else catch parts of the latest interview of AOC about 1/6? She was afraid she was going to be raped? Seriously? Why hadn’t she said anything about this sexual fantasy of hers before now? I think most would agree that they would be to afraid of catching something from her, like stupidity! Sorry, I won’t link it because I lose too many IQ points even looking at her anymore.

Ø  Did you know that Biden used to drive an 18-wheeler in the past? Apparently, neither did the White House staff….

Ø  It’s okay for anyone that wants to just stroll across our border, but don’t you dare try coming by boat!

Ø  This latest estimate has Trump winning PA by some 400,000, yes, that is not a typo, 4 hundred thousand votes.

Ø  If you own stock in Twitter you might want to get out fast. It seems about 66% of their tweets and retweets are done by bots. No one but me is saying it yet, but could Jack be artificially trying to inflate traffic numbers for better advertising dollars? Stay tuned!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

7/29

Ø  Oh boy… Now NBC is reporting through unnamed sources that vaccinated people COULD carry a higher viral load and infect others.

Ø  The new mask mandate implemented in St Louis Monday has been overturned by the city Council. We need more of this!

Ø  Broward County (Florida) School Board decides to shut down meeting due to Face Freedom Protesters against a mask mandate. Notice lately how many schools have forgotten who they really work for?

Ø  2 Federal Whistleblowers come forward claiming a coverup about a virus outbreak among illegal immigrant children at Ft Bliss.

Ø  So Whitmer admits to using campaign funds for a vacation trip. Wondering aloud what the penalty will be? Nothing of course, she would have to prosecute herself…. See how this works?

Ø  Democrat mega bundler Ed Buck is found guilty of all 9 charges in the overdose death of 2 male prostitutes. If those tear from Schiff yesterday were real, this is probably the reason. Anyone start a pool yet on when Buck is Arkansided?

Ø  I’m sure you caught news of Capitol Officer Harry Dunn’s 1/6 testimony. Yeah, he’s the one who claims with no supporting evidence that Trump supporters called him the “N” word. Well, he also happens to be a devout left-wing activist who has expressed his love of Ilhan Omar and his hatred of pretty much everything and everyone white….. wondering aloud why that isn’t considered racism?

Ø  And oh, Harry Dunn has previously defended violent riots in Kenosha…

Ø  Anyone else catch parts of the latest interview of AOC about 1/6? She was afraid she was going to be raped? Seriously? Why hadn’t she said anything about this sexual fantasy of hers before now? I think most would agree that they would be to afraid of catching something from her, like stupidity! Sorry, I won’t link it because I lose too many IQ points even looking at her anymore.

Ø  Did you know that Biden used to drive an 18-wheeler in the past? Apparently, neither did the White House staff….

Ø  It’s okay for anyone that wants to just stroll across our border, but don’t you dare try coming by boat!

Ø  This latest estimate has Trump winning PA by some 400,000, yes, that is not a typo, 4 hundred thousand votes.

Ø  If you own stock in Twitter you might want to get out fast. It seems about 66% of their tweets and retweets are done by bots. No one but me is saying it yet, but could Jack be artificially trying to inflate traffic numbers for better advertising dollars? Stay tuned!

With the Pennsylvania fraud video I believe there was fraud but this video seems to be just conjecture does it not? I want the evidence. As far as Twitter goes, they will be exposed and brought to nothing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

With the Pennsylvania fraud video I believe there was fraud but this video seems to be just conjecture does it not? I want the evidence. As far as Twitter goes, they will be exposed and brought to nothing. 

The PA thing he is using statistical trends which I think you will find is a hell of a lot more accurate than polling. Trafalgar who is the closest in the last couple POTUS elections uses a combination of both. 

For Twitter, I find it ironic that this AM Jack is claiming he deleted audit accounts because they were bots, right after this story broke about 66% of Twitter traffic was bots. So it appears he is actually going to try to use bots as an excuse to close down people he disagrees with politically

52 minutes ago, Cinga said:

The PA thing he is using statistical trends which I think you will find is a hell of a lot more accurate than polling. Trafalgar who is the closest in the last couple POTUS elections uses a combination of both. 

For Twitter, I find it ironic that this AM Jack is claiming he deleted audit accounts because they were bots, right after this story broke about 66% of Twitter traffic was bots. So it appears he is actually going to try to use bots as an excuse to close down people he disagrees with politically

Im not a fan of polls either. Trends are great up until there is a shift. My eye tells me there was no shift. Boat rally tell me there was no shift. 15k to 7 rally attendance in favor of Trump over the whisperer tell me there was no shift. That said, evidence trumps what we know to be true. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Here's an interesting story to follow:

image.jpeg.2f5813bd41744772a11b29ede94e7a36.jpeg

"One girl... I drove through three states wearing her head as a hat."

Meanwhile that assailant was wrongfully released on bail per the thread!

7/30

Remember I posted this one yesterday?

•   If you own stock in Twitter you might want to get out fast. It seems about 66% of their tweets and retweets are done by bots. No one but me is saying it yet, but could Jack be artificially trying to inflate traffic numbers for better advertising dollars? Stay tuned!

Now Jack is claiming the Audit profiles he deleted were all bots… Yeah can’t make this stuff up folks..

•   Did you catch Pelosi unconditional surrender to the China Virus? Is she really that drunk on power as to order arrest of staff or visitors that don’t comply with her mask order? But now the claim is she never gave that order. Folks, she read it on the floor herself, so maybe she’s just senile?
  •  
  •   Speaking of the Speaker, maybe we have a cat fight brewing between her and Schumer. You know Chuck has been tweeting almost daily that Biden should forgive student debt? Nancy says Biden can’t, it would require an act of Congress…. I know, the world just ended because I agree with Pelosi on something….
  •  
  •  President Biden is going to MANDATE federal employees get the jab which is already getting push back from the postal workers union.
  •  
  •   DC is ordering an indoor mask mandate beginning Saturday. Their 7 day rolling average of Covid deaths? Zero…. Yeah, that is a 0
  •  
  •   Anyone else wondering how Sweden is doing? The least vaccinated nation in Europe, with the most lax restrictions through the virus? I knew you wanted to know…. But don’t forget to scroll all the way down to daily deaths…. 7 day average since July 10 is zero….
  •  
  •   Will Fauci be held in contempt of Congress for lying during testimony about gain of function research? I’m with you, I doubt it, at least as long as Nancy and Chucky are in charge.  
  •  
  •   I’ve been saying this for a while now. When science has a political bent, it is no longer science
  •  
  •   I don’t like Frank Luntz, but he is spot on here telling Anderson Cooper and CNN to drop Fauci like a hot potato. He’s become too political, and people are seeing through it.
  •  
  •   Welcome to Minneapolis? You’ll have to click through to see the “alleged” beheading in Minneapolis… It’s fuzzy so not too graphic unless seeing a severed head thrown on the ground might bother you.
  •  
  •   I don’t care if your Democrat or Republican, how the hell can you possibly vote on a bill that isn’t even written yet?
  •  
  •   We didn’t get to watch Simon Biles dominate women’s gymnastics but if you were watching, you got to see underdog Sunisa Lee take the gold in the individual all around! I’m sorry I missed it since as a Bills fan I have a bleeding heart for underdogs!

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

7/30

Remember I posted this one yesterday?

•   If you own stock in Twitter you might want to get out fast. It seems about 66% of their tweets and retweets are done by bots. No one but me is saying it yet, but could Jack be artificially trying to inflate traffic numbers for better advertising dollars? Stay tuned!

Now Jack is claiming the Audit profiles he deleted were all bots… Yeah can’t make this stuff up folks..

•   Did you catch Pelosi unconditional surrender to the China Virus? Is she really that drunk on power as to order arrest of staff or visitors that don’t comply with her mask order? But now the claim is she never gave that order. Folks, she read it on the floor herself, so maybe she’s just senile?
  •  
  •   Speaking of the Speaker, maybe we have a cat fight brewing between her and Schumer. You know Chuck has been tweeting almost daily that Biden should forgive student debt? Nancy says Biden can’t, it would require an act of Congress…. I know, the world just ended because I agree with Pelosi on something….
  •  
  •  President Biden is going to MANDATE federal employees get the jab which is already getting push back from the postal workers union.
  •  
  •   DC is ordering an indoor mask mandate beginning Saturday. Their 7 day rolling average of Covid deaths? Zero…. Yeah, that is a 0
  •  
  •   Anyone else wondering how Sweden is doing? The least vaccinated nation in Europe, with the most lax restrictions through the virus? I knew you wanted to know…. But don’t forget to scroll all the way down to daily deaths…. 7 day average since July 10 is zero….
  •  
  •   Will Fauci be held in contempt of Congress for lying during testimony about gain of function research? I’m with you, I doubt it, at least as long as Nancy and Chucky are in charge.  
  •  
  •   I’ve been saying this for a while now. When science has a political bent, it is no longer science
  •  
  •   I don’t like Frank Luntz, but he is spot on here telling Anderson Cooper and CNN to drop Fauci like a hot potato. He’s become too political, and people are seeing through it.
  •  
  •   Welcome to Minneapolis? You’ll have to click through to see the “alleged” beheading in Minneapolis… It’s fuzzy so not too graphic unless seeing a severed head thrown on the ground might bother you.
  •  
  •   I don’t care if your Democrat or Republican, how the hell can you possibly vote on a bill that isn’t even written yet?
  •  
  •   We didn’t get to watch Simon Biles dominate women’s gymnastics but if you were watching, you got to see underdog Sunisa Lee take the gold in the individual all around! I’m sorry I missed it since as a Bills fan I have a bleeding heart for underdogs!

Nancy has something going on in her brain she doesn't know about. She is a walking corpse.  

11 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Nancy has something going on in her brain she doesn't know about. She is a walking corpse.  

I'm afraid your right, but that stranglehold she has on her caucus makes me doubt anyone will have the guts to stand up to her or ask her to step aside. The more her public appearances go on now like publicly calling McCarthy a moron, the more she is hurting the Democrat party now since she is acting more like a petulant child than a Speaker.

• Like 2

Just saw this NY Post cover when I was picking up my sangwidge at the diner:

It is a good graphic and an excellent questions:

post.jpg.757e34a6b27fd1ae415a4c9c14a82bf8.jpg

• Like 3
  • FANtastic 1