Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

7/31

• The NIH has given nearly 46 million dollars to 100 Chinese institutions including Wuhan. That includes 6.6 million from Fauci sub-agency to 27 Chinese agencies. But that’s okay, because none of it was supposed to be for gain of function and we know we can trust China…
  •  
  • Has anyone seen the CDC data that proves re-instituting a mask mandate is essential? You haven’t? Of course not, because they are refusing to show us the data.
  •  
  • Hey Buddy, how’s your immune system? Buddy replies, “Oh, I’m holding my own.”  :drums: I wonder if old fashioned bleeding will be next….
  •  
  • Is it time to shut down CDC Chief Walensky?
  •  
  • The government has a problem they may not overcome….. Covid weariness. People from all walks of life are tired of the fear mongering and simply want it all to stop. I suspect your going to see a lot of people ignoring any new rules and the jails are not big enough to hold them all.
  •  
  • House Republicans introduced a bill the would force the White House to disclose Hunter’s art deals. Nevermind that ethics rules already demand that. But I predict this bill will die in committee before it even gets there, but will be re-introduced by the next Democrat minority
  •  
  • This will set a very bad precedent if it sticks. NYS couldn’t find a damn thing wrong in Trump taxes, what makes this committee think they can? We already know that Trump was audited by the IRS so if this holds, I suspect a lot of leaks showing Trump didn’t “pay his fair share” by using the tax code many of these same people wrote. And believe me, I actually hope it does stick because that makes fair game the returns of Sanders, Pelosi, Schumer, Omar, and AOC just for starters….
  •  
  • Regardless your political persuasion, I don’t think there is anyone that can disagree on Pelosi direction of the 1/6 committee. While this is an opinion piece, I think he breaks it down pretty well.
  •  
  • It looks like a full blown audit in Michigan is going to happen
  •  
  • In case you missed it, a third recount of the ballots by the AZ Senate themselves was just completed. This was done since there is such a disparity between the number Maricopa reported for the election, and the numbers reached due to the audit.
  •  
  • A German Federal Court just prohibited Facebook from suspending user accounts without giving notice. It also requires a way for the user to respond to the accusation or appeal the suspension. Why is Germany the first on this instead of the US?
  •  
  • I love stories like this!
  • "We live in the coldest period of the last 10.000 years" , says glaciologist, Jørgen Peder Steffensen who take us back in time to the Greenland ice cores and reveals the secrets from the past.
  •  
  • As opposed to hating stories like this
  • Since the start of the pandemic, and given an annual production figure of 52 billion disposable masks and a loss rate of 3% (the percentage of masks that escape water management systems), the team concluded that nearly 1.6 billion face masks wound up in our oceans in 2020. This amounts to approximately 5,500 tons of plastic pollution.
  •  
  • Sometimes doing this can be so challenging as I try to find a balance! Simply because I often turn up stories like this that makes me run to flush my eyes out…
  •  
  • Remember the story yesterday of the beheading? If not, scroll up. But it looks like they caught the guy already, and here is what I guess is his ex-girlfriend? But why only second degree murder? Don’t you think he might have planned this attack?
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

No Headlines today but I'll pick back up tomorrow. Today instead even though I am still angry at G-d, I do still believe so will leave you with this exert of His Word, 1Corinthians 1:18 - 25 (NIV) because I really believe this is more prevalent today than any other time in our history

18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 

19For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;

the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.” 

20Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 

21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 

22Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 

23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,

24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 

25For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

Edited by Cinga
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, Meazza said:

Who here who has never laundered money or engaged in racketeering can cast the first stone.

I cant play tennis for the life of me.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

But what about racketball?

Played that once. Had a great time toll I gave my friend a concussion.  He shouldn't have been right in front of me. We are not that close any more. I think he forgot we were friends.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Played that once. Had a great time toll I gave my friend a concussion.  He shouldn't have been right in front of me. We are not that close any more. I think he forgot we were friends.

Concussions can do that as I can attest since I do a lot of this.... :frustration:

Aug 2, 2021

• “F**k em… Look man,” Hunter Biden said on the Nota Bene Podcast, “I never said my art was going to cost what it was going to cost, or how much it would be priced at. I would be amazed, you know, if my art was sold, for you know, for, umm, for ten dollars.”
  • I sympathize with people truly in need, but this I struggle with, maybe someone can go into more detail if you’re a landlord or low income renter. But it looks like the eviction moratorium was set to run out Saturday night. How did this affect you, why, and how?
  • Did you know Jupiter moon Ganymede may have more water than the earth? Either did I but maybe we should wait till a probe can confirm it before celebrating?
  • It seems the Senate Committee on Homeland Security got the same redacted emails from the NIH and CDC on Fauci as the public did. And there are a few Senators rightfully upset about that.
  • I missed this a couple days ago…. The Trump lawsuit against Big Tech now had nearly 65,000 co-sponsors who have also submitted stories of censorship
  • Well written article by one of the founders of Pay-Pal and his worries of this new tech era that may lead to people being placed on a No Buy List due to political beliefs. And it has actually happened to an extent already.
  • Could the new compromise bill on budget reconciliation be doomed because of race?
  • Dr Stella Immanual of Frontline Doctors has filed a 100 million defamation suit against CNN and Anderson Cooper. In the suit she claims that Cooper “effectively caused the death of hundreds of thousands whose lives could have been spared” by HCQ…. Shouldn’t she name Fauci too?
  • According to this article it’s being reported in the Chicago Sun-Times, Trump is owed over 1 million back from his 2011 tax bill which of course the city is trying to get out of paying.
  • Did you know the elephant statues in front of the Hollywood & Highland shopping center where the Academy Awards are held are racist? Well, now you do
  • “Due to the extraordinary nature of the January 6, 2021 Capitol Attack” the DOJ claims unless defendant take a plea deal, discovery in their cases may not be possible until 2022. Meanwhile, they sit in jail until then? This isn’t just wrong it is ignoring any semblance of Constitutionally protected due process.
  • I’m sure you’ve seen the twisting and turning now as Democrats and their media lackeys (I know, I repeat myself sometimes) claim that it is the Republicans who hate the police…. Can’t make this stuff up folks…
  • Overall, 55% of voters believe lockdowns did more harm than good. But while 62% of white Democrats are not worried, a whopping 64 – 27 margin of black Democrats think the government will abuse this new power
  • Seems Ashli Babbit wasn’t the only woman murdered by Capitol Police on 1/6 though this one was outside the Building
  • Jonathan Turley makes an argument based on the 2012 case NFIB vs Sebelius the Commerce Clause of the Constitution does not permit Congress to regulate people for doing nothing, which is what choosing not to get the jab is.
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 2

Aug 3

• How can you become the least popular Vice President at this point of your term with a 63% No Confidence vote? Well, for that, let’s ask Kamala….
  • Remember when Trump tried to get agreement on a 1.5 trillion dollar infrastructure bill?
  • California has proposed a bill to make menstrual support gender equal…. I kid you not, be sure to read Section 1 (b) (2)
  • I’m seeing a lot of reminders lately of the taking forever so called Durham Report. Ove the weekend was Nunez but just today, Rand Paul and Catherine Herridge. Makes you wonder if maybe, finally something might drop?
  • Lindsey Graham has announced he has the Rona. Smarter people can tell me if I’m wrong, but I thought the idea behind the vaccine wasn’t to make you immune, but the give your body the memory to be able to fight the virus? So doesn’t it also stand to reason then that vaccinated people can most certainly still get it? Their body theoretically at least is better prepared and won’t get as sick, like Lindsay.
  • Civil Rights Attorney Leo Terrell slams Olympic Athlete protesters.
  • Gen Flynn puts together what he calls 10 Indisputable Facts on the 2020 election that argues for Audits
  • Did you catch the AP story yesterday of the Cape Canaveral Hospital overflowing with Covid Patients? Whether you did or didn’t here is a Patriot that decided to check for herself.
  • Obama is having his 60th Birthday bash this week hosting hundreds of guests on Martha’s Vineyard. Not sure if it’s an all out Super Spreader event of a Covid Compliant party. Search yourself to see the hilarity of the headlines.
  • Nancy Pelosi pet project to extend Bay Are Rapid Transit to downtown San Jose is now going to cost ONE BILLION DOLLARS PER MILE and of course the cost is going up.  
  • Holy crap! Since we now have uterus transplants, I think it might be time to take myself off the organ donor list. Absolutely no one is getting my thing and it’s buddies when I’m done with them!
  • If your not already aware of the health benefits of probiotics and gut microorganisms you need to start learning.
  • If your on Twitter, did you catch the #vaxtovote hashtag going around? Don Jr started it innocently enough, but soon libs chimed in thinking they were “owning” him. But all they did was prove his point on voter ID….
  • Rules are for thee, not for me!  Or for me! Or for me! Or for all of these.
  • Finally, I probably own at least one of every tool known to man, but this is a new hammer drill style to me.
  • Like 4
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

AUG 4

• Short list today… I’m sure Cuomo is the lead story last night, so lets dig deeper into other stories you may not have seen.
  •  
  • In today’s take of you can’t make this stuff up, Colorado Rep Lauren Boebert Democrat opponent Dr Debby Burnett says she works on the Covid floor of her hospital which is full because she claims her opponent spreads lies about the vaccination. Thing is, she’s a doctor of veterinary medicine who happens to work some as a physical therapist too…… IN WYOMING
  • Judge Napolitano and Fox News have parted ways after allegations of sexual harassment….. of young men.
  • Racism is one of the most disgusting and vile things imaginable. But what about false accusations of racism like this made by St Louis Health Director Faisal Khan?  Should we treat that as vile and disgusting especially if the intent was malicious?
  • Oh darn, transgender weightlifter “Laurel” Hubbard was beaten by a girl! Or all of them since it didn’t record a valid lift.
  • The AZ Senate sent a referral to investigate for failure to comply to the State AG listing the Maricopa County Supervisors as the defendant. Now we find out which side of the Republican party Brnovich is on….
  • Victoria Secret model Megan Rapinoe took the Olympic US women’s soccer loss to Canada especially hard.  “So yeah, it’s a bitter one to swallow. Obviously we never want to lose to Canada. I don’t think I’ve ever lost to Canada,”  she said. Without a shot at gold with 2 losses now, the #1 seeded US team faces Australia for the bronze while Canada faces Sweden for the gold.
  • US wrestler Tamyra Mensah-Stock became the first US black woman to win gold in her event. She wrapped herself with pride in the American flag as she also took time to Praise God.  
  • US says Iran is to blame for a one way drone attack on an Israeli tanker in the North Arabian Sea. “We strongly condemn this attack” SOS Blinken said as the administration tries to figure out a response. All this while trying to renew the nuke deal huh? I bet the condemnation is the only response, this time and the next….
  • Another good Jonathan Turley opinion article on how the Democrat election reform bills fly in the face of our Founding Principles. Basically you can’t write your own meaning into the Constitution.
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Aug 5

• According to CNN, Biden shows he’s ready to make drastic moves to fight Covid….. Even if he knows it’s not legal…. Remind me, isn’t that a violation of his Oath of Office?
  • And of course here is another article that argues very well in fact, that CNN is complicit in Biden unlawful acts. Wonder if they would give Trump a pass?
  • And how will Biden give China everything they want…
  • In less than 8 months, Biden/Harris has made the US into a totalitarian state. His recent order to the CDC, a non-legislative body, to extend the rental moratorium only proves the Constitution means nothing to them anymore. With recent actions by Roberts on the Supreme Court and this is a virtual slap of their face since their recent decision that the CDC didn’t have the authority for this,, there is no one left to stop it now. No links for this, only my opinion….
  • And in an apparent attempt to have Biden hold her beer, Democrat Rep Debbie Dingell  (of Michigan no less) is introducing legislation that would require a BREATHALIZER be installed IN ALL NEW CARS. I know this would be devastating to the economy of Western NY!  
  • Shall we check in on Sweden and it’s non-fight against Covid? Hmmmm… 7 day average deaths for the last month is?????? Less than 1…. Yes, that is less than ONE
  • Well what do you know? There is a natural spike protein inhibitor that works on Covid….. Dandelions…. Maybe someone smarter than me can read this study and tell us what it means….
  • Mike Lindell Cyber Symposium can be seem Aug 10 – 12 on his site, Frankspeech.com. I know some of what will be presented, instead of pretty graphs and crap that I can make too, I need to see the hard data and where it came from. Let’s hope that happens.
  • A new investigation into Maricopa County, this one by the AZ Auditor General. Seems they received 3 million Zuckerbucks just before the election, but no one seems to know where it is or how it was spent….
  • I’ve seen smaller tool lithium batteries burn but can’t imagine the heat from a 13 ton lithium battery if it catches fire. This could be the future of electricity storage.
  • We need more of this, especially now!
  • This one I don’t even know how to describe, so watch it yourself at your own peril….
  • Yeah, the signature verifying Cuomo complete his sexual harassment training as an employee of the state was forged. But he really did take the course.. No, really he did! wink-wink
  • You don’t say? Bill Gate says now that he regrets meeting Epstein for “several dinners”
  • Cheers 2

18 hours ago, B-Man said:
  • You don’t say? Bill Gate says now that he regrets meeting Epstein for “several dinners”

That first "dinner" must have been pretty good to bring Bill back

Makes those stories of underage dessert seem more plausible doesn't it? Especially as he was discussing Epstein and his divorce in the same interview.

• Like 1

Aug 6

• A US District Court Judge in Colorado ordered 2 attorneys who filed a class action suit alleging the 2020 election was stolen to pay legal fees of the defendants. The suit was dismissed before being heard.  
  • Scott Wheeler of OAN has been covering the fraud story in Georgia. He plans a special this weekend to cover more allegations in other counties beside Fulton.
  • A side note, expect more talk of Covid lockdowns (with at least some coming), Jan 6 “insurrection”, border insecurity, milage fees, and terrorism. The AZ Audit is over the target and some in power are scared…
  • In the latest Ramussen poll, 90% of Americans said it was important to end cheating in elections and 74% agree that requiring voter ID is one way to help get there. 60% also agree that opponents of voter ID simply want to make it easier to cheat.
  • This is a lengthy article about voter fraud in Harris County (Houston) TX. The evidence presented is overwhelming making me wonder where the h*** is AG Paxton or Gov Abbott?
  • Have you seen the story of the Capitol Police plans to open a “field office” in Tampa Bay? Well, the Young Republicans of Tampa have started a petition to stop the move. I don’t care your political persuasion but everyone should ask, WTF does the WASHINGTON DC CAPITOL (not to exceed 10 square miles) POLICE need an office in Tampa for?
  • China’s batwoman who is from the Wuhan lab that leaked the virus wants you to be very afraid of new “variants”… I need to remind everyone now, a virus has NEVER mutated and become more deadly. They prey on your fear!
  • A judge in Alberta Canada just ruled against the province Covid mandates in a suit brought, and argued by a citizen, Patrick King. Seems he was fined for violating Alberta PHA and decided to fight the charge. He won because the Health Minister could not produce scientific evidence that Covid was a public health risk.
  • Democrats in Pennsylvania are pushing a law that would require ID to buy ammunition. Yeah, read it again like I had to…. And the penalty is from 1000 to 3000 dollars and a prohibition from buying ammo for 30 days…
  • Does big tech censor Faith based groups? Of course you know they do, but now companies reserve the right to kick organizations off their platforms for supporting traditional marriage, opposing abortion, questioning transgenderism, or holding any other belief currently out of cultural or political favor with Silicon Valley.
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

16 hours ago, Cinga said:

Aug 6

• A US District Court Judge in Colorado ordered 2 attorneys who filed a class action suit alleging the 2020 election was stolen to pay legal fees of the defendants. The suit was dismissed before being heard.  
  • Scott Wheeler of OAN has been covering the fraud story in Georgia. He plans a special this weekend to cover more allegations in other counties beside Fulton.
  • A side note, expect more talk of Covid lockdowns (with at least some coming), Jan 6 “insurrection”, border insecurity, milage fees, and terrorism. The AZ Audit is over the target and some in power are scared…
  • In the latest Ramussen poll, 90% of Americans said it was important to end cheating in elections and 74% agree that requiring voter ID is one way to help get there. 60% also agree that opponents of voter ID simply want to make it easier to cheat.
  • This is a lengthy article about voter fraud in Harris County (Houston) TX. The evidence presented is overwhelming making me wonder where the h*** is AG Paxton or Gov Abbott?
  • Have you seen the story of the Capitol Police plans to open a “field office” in Tampa Bay? Well, the Young Republicans of Tampa have started a petition to stop the move. I don’t care your political persuasion but everyone should ask, WTF does the WASHINGTON DC CAPITOL (not to exceed 10 square miles) POLICE need an office in Tampa for?
  • China’s batwoman who is from the Wuhan lab that leaked the virus wants you to be very afraid of new “variants”… I need to remind everyone now, a virus has NEVER mutated and become more deadly. They prey on your fear!
  • A judge in Alberta Canada just ruled against the province Covid mandates in a suit brought, and argued by a citizen, Patrick King. Seems he was fined for violating Alberta PHA and decided to fight the charge. He won because the Health Minister could not produce scientific evidence that Covid was a public health risk.
  • Democrats in Pennsylvania are pushing a law that would require ID to buy ammunition. Yeah, read it again like I had to…. And the penalty is from 1000 to 3000 dollars and a prohibition from buying ammo for 30 days…
  • Does big tech censor Faith based groups? Of course you know they do, but now companies reserve the right to kick organizations off their platforms for supporting traditional marriage, opposing abortion, questioning transgenderism, or holding any other belief currently out of cultural or political favor with Silicon Valley.

Wait. Id to buy ammo? Isnt that raysis?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aug 7

• These first I missed adding in yesterdays feed
  • Remember that scene of Biden groping Senator Daines young niece at the swearing in ceremony in 2015? Well Maria Piacesi said that yes, the pervert pinched her nipple.
  • A NY Post reporter asked Press Sec Psaki if, given the issues surrounding Cuomo and alleged sexual harassment, if an independent investigator shouldn’t look into allegations against President Biden. Her very awkward non-answer tells me he has sniffed her hair too.
  • Biden just can’t help himself the sick pervert! Here at a bill signing, watch how uncomfortable this young girl is as he pulls her close and whispers to her.
  • Did you know, Gibraltar has over 99% of their population vaccinated but has seen a surge in Covid cases?
  • President Joe Biden is reportedly readying a plan that will require foreign visitors to the United States to show proof of vaccination for the Chinese coronavirus before entering the country. Anyone else see the irony of this considering our southern non-border?
  • I may not like her politics, but I could fall in love with Rosie McGowan for this. She is attacking the “lizard people”; Biden, Milano, and Cuomo and telling them their time is up! I know, we couldn’t really co-exist but it’s the thought that counts.
  • Seems Me Too group Times Up Now helped draft Cuomo Smear letter about accuser Lindsay Boylan in an attempt to destroy her credibility. This is what Rosie was referring to with her Times Up comment above.
  • Another Democrat politician accused of sexual misconduct, this time with a child.
  • The View failed to disclose that Whoopi had hosted a fund raiser for Cuomo as this latest scandal of his was going on.
  • CNN Chris Cuomo goes on what he says is a long planned vacation, and the network calls temporary leave.
  • So who is in control of the Democrat Party message? Is it the far left Squad or is it the still left of center Manchin and Sinema?
  • Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers has started a petition to decertify the 2020 election.
  • Mike Lindell’s cyber team has hacked an EMS voting machine in the US from overseas. They plan to expand more on this during the symposium that begins the 10th.
  • Let’s pause while I remind everyone that you had at least 2 types of hacks going on during and after the election. There was the localized fraud you hear more about. That is the fraudulent ballots and counts that are being exposed in Maricopa County and other places. The other part that is harder to trace is the vote flipping or even deleting of votes through the hacking of the tabulation machines. This is the part Lindell’s team, among others has been working to expose and prove. I don’t really think those 2 were coordinated in any way, and that is where they made mistakes. Since neither knew what the other was doing, they both panicked in their own way and overdid it, exposing themselves in the process. Once again… my opinion but I think it will prove to be true.
  • Okay, we can all open up now! According to Biden, 110% of Americans are vaccinated!
  • Small healthy meat business closes its doors after woke employees walk out
  • Childish Chuck Schumer beats Mitch McConnell in a foot race to the microphone

:popcorn2: if you haven't heard, JOSH ALLEN SIGNED A CONTRACT EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn2:

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1