Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

Jabba The Hutt
On 7/30/2021 at 1:37 PM, snafu said:

Just saw this NY Post cover when I was picking up my sangwidge at the diner:

It is a good graphic and an excellent questions:

post.jpg.757e34a6b27fd1ae415a4c9c14a82bf8.jpg

By this logic the vaccine should be shut down as the adverse effects would likely be a larger portion of the squares.

9 hours ago, Cinga said:

Aug 7

• These first I missed adding in yesterdays feed
  • Remember that scene of Biden groping Senator Daines young niece at the swearing in ceremony in 2015? Well Maria Piacesi said that yes, the pervert pinched her nipple.
  • A NY Post reporter asked Press Sec Psaki if, given the issues surrounding Cuomo and alleged sexual harassment, if an independent investigator shouldn’t look into allegations against President Biden. Her very awkward non-answer tells me he has sniffed her hair too.
  • Biden just can’t help himself the sick pervert! Here at a bill signing, watch how uncomfortable this young girl is as he pulls her close and whispers to her.
  • Did you know, Gibraltar has over 99% of their population vaccinated but has seen a surge in Covid cases?
  • President Joe Biden is reportedly readying a plan that will require foreign visitors to the United States to show proof of vaccination for the Chinese coronavirus before entering the country. Anyone else see the irony of this considering our southern non-border?
  • I may not like her politics, but I could fall in love with Rosie McGowan for this. She is attacking the “lizard people”; Biden, Milano, and Cuomo and telling them their time is up! I know, we couldn’t really co-exist but it’s the thought that counts.
  • Seems Me Too group Times Up Now helped draft Cuomo Smear letter about accuser Lindsay Boylan in an attempt to destroy her credibility. This is what Rosie was referring to with her Times Up comment above.
  • Another Democrat politician accused of sexual misconduct, this time with a child.
  • The View failed to disclose that Whoopi had hosted a fund raiser for Cuomo as this latest scandal of his was going on.
  • CNN Chris Cuomo goes on what he says is a long planned vacation, and the network calls temporary leave.
  • So who is in control of the Democrat Party message? Is it the far left Squad or is it the still left of center Manchin and Sinema?
  • Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers has started a petition to decertify the 2020 election.
  • Mike Lindell’s cyber team has hacked an EMS voting machine in the US from overseas. They plan to expand more on this during the symposium that begins the 10th.
  • Let’s pause while I remind everyone that you had at least 2 types of hacks going on during and after the election. There was the localized fraud you hear more about. That is the fraudulent ballots and counts that are being exposed in Maricopa County and other places. The other part that is harder to trace is the vote flipping or even deleting of votes through the hacking of the tabulation machines. This is the part Lindell’s team, among others has been working to expose and prove. I don’t really think those 2 were coordinated in any way, and that is where they made mistakes. Since neither knew what the other was doing, they both panicked in their own way and overdid it, exposing themselves in the process. Once again… my opinion but I think it will prove to be true.
  • Okay, we can all open up now! According to Biden, 110% of Americans are vaccinated!
  • Small healthy meat business closes its doors after woke employees walk out
  • Childish Chuck Schumer beats Mitch McConnell in a foot race to the microphone

:popcorn2: if you haven't heard, JOSH ALLEN SIGNED A CONTRACY EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn2:

Just wanted to say that I really enjoy these posts you do everyday here. Even if I don't know what a contracy extension is. 🤭

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Just wanted to say that I really enjoy these posts you do everyday here. Even if I don't know what a contracy extension is. 🤭

Ha!!!! I missed that, but I'm going to make the claim I did it on purpose, just for effect! 

#NFL Referee Great Ed Hocholi! Touchdown Niners!!! My favorite All-Time NFL Ref! #49ers # ...

• Like 1

A couple days ago I posted this:

• A judge in Alberta Canada just ruled against the province Covid mandates in a suit brought, and argued by a citizen, Patrick King. Seems he was fined for violating Alberta PHA and decided to fight the charge. He won because the Health Minister could not produce scientific evidence that Covid was a public health risk.

This is amazing folks, as Patrick King just showed the world how to fight the government on Covid lockdowns. You can't force people into lockdowns or any restrictions if you cannot isolate it to prove it exists.

Here is a Rumble video with him explaining the case.

https://rumble.com/vkorz0-freedom-fighter-court-victory-ends-masking-shots-quarantine-in-alberta.html

• Cheers 2

15 hours ago, Foxx said:

Thats like saying, they thought it was the wrong Josh

realtruelove
13 hours ago, Cinga said:

• A judge in Alberta Canada just ruled against the province Covid mandates in a suit brought, and argued by a citizen, Patrick King. Seems he was fined for violating Alberta PHA and decided to fight the charge. He won because the Health Minister could not produce scientific evidence that Covid was a public health risk.

This is amazing folks, as Patrick King just showed the world how to fight the government on Covid lockdowns. You can't force people into lockdowns or any restrictions if you cannot isolate it to prove it exists.

https://rumble.com/vkorz0-freedom-fighter-court-victory-ends-masking-shots-quarantine-in-alberta.html

That is a very interesting case.  The gentleman that was fined and won his case is very sharp.

• Cheers 1

No Headlines today folks, as I did last Sunday I'm going to turn my own, and I pray your attention as well, to God's Word. So look for a new thread I will title "Weekly Bible Study" that I hope everyone will contribute too... 

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 3
  • FANtastic 1

21 hours ago, Cinga said:

OK.  So, what he's saying is that the Alberta health department hasn't actually isolated the COVID virus in sick people.  That seems hard to believe.

It also seems like the sort of thing that if true used to get folks tar & feathered.

• Cheers 1

realtruelove
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

OK.  So, what he's saying is that the Alberta health department hasn't actually isolated the COVID virus in sick people.  That seems hard to believe.

It also seems like the sort of thing that if true used to get folks tar & feathered.

Has anybody actually isolated COVID?

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Watched a video and I wish I could remember who it was because he was a scientist that understood this stuff. He said they requested a viral base to study against to find better and more efficient ways of testing viral load. he was told that not only did they not have isolated covid strain to offer but there was no case load studies. Just positive or negative base of info. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Aug 9

• Obama had his “scaled back” 60thbirthday bash and numerous sites and tweets are pointing to the hypocrisy as you can see at least Barack, Eric Holder, and VP Harris in this pic, only 1 in a mask and not socially distanced.
  • And here Obama is dancing it up with guests… Rules are for thee, not for me
  • And of course Fauci ignores Chicago Lollapalooza Rally and the Obama gathering but criticizes the Sturgis Rally as a super spreader… No, this is not from last year.
  • A Carnival Cruise with passengers and crew 100% vaccinated has a small outbreak of Covid. Musty be nothing serious since the cruise is still on and will finish.
  • Well what do you know? Seems the CDC is not mandating the vaccine for its own employees.
  • The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease led by Fauci spent 400 thousand doing cruel experiments on dogs.
  • Watch for the change of slogan that has already started from the losing “Defund the Police” to “Criminal Justice Reform” but don’t be fooled by this sheep in wolves clothing
  • Here is the police officer gunned down in a Chicago traffic stop Saturday night in Lori Lightfoot’s lawless city
  • The Brown Shirts of Antifa just doing their thing. This time attacking a Portland Prayer event as the defunded police stand by and watch. See the videos and know it is Antifa that carries bear spray like we saw on Jan 6
  • In California, Newsom won the Hispanic vote with 64% in 2018, but that tide has flipped now, with 54% favoring removal in the recall.
  • The University of Wisconsin paid $50,000 to move a 42 ton rock because….. racism… Almost 200 years ago an article about the rock apparently had an offensive word in it…. So off with the rock!
  • Do you have an IPhone? What are your thoughts on Apple “new feature” where they can check your phone  for “questionable” text, pictures, and other content?
  • Facebook is clamping down on people that use the term “HOE”….. In gardening groups…
  • This doesn’t surprise me, but archeologists in Jerusalem have found evidence of the earthquake in the 8th century BC mentioned in the Books of Amos and Zechariah.
  • Seems Biden Climate Czar Kerry is still jetting around in his private jet, contrary to claims by the administration
  • One of the dumbest things Pelosi did was to remove MTG from committees. She now has time to be a huge thorn in the side of Democrats and is quite good at it.
  • Less than 1/3 of Americans think we still have free speech with 65% saying political correctness is a problem today.
  • In a no s**t Sherlock article, CNN says that the beheading of a diplomat’s daughter shows how badly Pakistan is failing women. You don’t say….
  • According to the leader of the next UN Climate talks Alok Sharma the world is on the brink of catastrophe…. Again…. “I don’t think we’re out of time, but I think we’re getting dangerously close to when we may be out of time” “ he said… Yes, he is a politician, not a scientist
  • Did you hear about the massive organized protests by conservatives against the Olympics? Yeah, me either since there wasn’t one but viewership was off 49% from Rio in 2016.
  • Like 4

Aug 10

• Interestingly, the White House is getting frustrated with the CDC lack of data transparency. Well ya know, when you tell them to make s**t up their not gonna have data to support the lies you idiot!
  • This is just asinine, but his Wokeness Lloyd Austin and his BFF Milley are going to force the military to get the jab. Your military are some of the most physically fit people on the planet and for most, the Rona would be no worse than a cold. ESPECIALLY WEAKER NEW VARIANTS! SFMF!
  • In today segment of Rules are for Thee, Not for Me e have Rep Rashida Talib dancing it up at a wedding, not a mask in sight.
  • Seems the CDC might use the same people the election did to count data since the latest Rona numbers from Florida are incorrect….. by a lot…
  • The swamp disgusts me. 17 Rino Republicans voted in favor of the 1.3 Infrastructure bill and are still claiming the 3.5 trillion bill of the Democrats is a separate bill. You’ve been had you idiots, EVERYONE knew this was the Democrats intention all along and we told you so! Now they will claim this monstrosity is “bi-partisan” and I’m willing to bet behind closed doors it is…
  • But this part makes it even better! Go to page 88 section 4010 of this summary of the bill. It gives the Chairman of the Budget Committee the power to make any changes “to reflect changes resulting from the enactment of an infrastructure bill (the reconciliation bill)” So they can make it up as they go!
  • In today episode of When you mix politic and science, you no longer have science Sen Alex Padilla compares global warming deniers to Covid deniers… Have you noticed that if you don’t want the vax or are not afraid of the Rona you are now a denier? Listen to this idiot tell us that more renewable energy will lead to less wildfires SMDH
  • Not reported on the news, police at the hospital in Chicago where 2 officers were  being treated and one ultimately died; turned their backs on Mayor Lightfoot when she arrived.
  • I don’t write ‘em, I just find ‘em for you… Here is a beginner’s guide to make-up…. For men…. Sorry, while I read most stories I post, you’ll have to tell me about that one…
  • Can someone, anyone please tell me if we get rid of gas in homes, and switch to electric vehicles, as the initial infrastructure bill pushes us, where the hell is all that additional electricity going to come from? And isn’t diversification of resources a matter of national security?
  • This one is really out there, but it seems the “Degrowth Movement” to fight a climate crisis is picking up steam with articles like this in VOX… Shrink the world economy to save the planet?
  • Pause for my opinion… It’s not real but even if it were, so what if the earth gets a degree or 2 warmer! Are you seriously going to tell people in the Arctic or Siberia they can’t be a little warmer? Go turn on your electric heater you don’t have electricity for since your solar panels don’t work in the dark? Would it really be so bad to extend the growing season in the far north or south even that little bit to help feed mankind? Isn’t the entire climate agenda if true very selfish for those at its core?
  • Biden still isn’t back from his usual weekend to Delaware, and the White House Staff called an early lid; 11:27 AM on the press corps. Remember these during the campaign?
  • The people of France have seen this before, but New Yorkers haven’t until now.
  • In this video random people are asked if they support arresting Trump supporters who believe or say anything about a stolen 2020 election…. Yeah, I know….
  • 83 major brands including Apple, Samsung, and Nike have been implicated in Chinese forced labor report on Uyghurs that we know have been imprisoned and worse. I haven’t found a list of all 83 so if someone has, please share it here…
  • Employers are beginning to institute a $50 surcharge to employees who haven’t gotten the jab, similar to the way they have treated smokers for years. I wonder if they will also offer “Jab Now” counseling like they do “Quit Now” for smoking.
  • In today segment of “You Can’t Make this S*** Up”, a Warden of the jail holding Epstein associate Ghislane Maxwell has been charged with murder. An investigation found that Antonia Ashford pointed the gun at her husband and fired…. Yeah, that might do it! How much you want to bet she goes to trial before Maxwell? And Epstein still didn’t kill himself….
Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

Aug 10

• Not reported on the news, police at the hospital in Chicago where 2 officers were  being treated and one ultimately died; turned their backs on Mayor Lightfoot when she arrived.

Good.

• Cheers 2

Aug 11

No link for this one, you've seen the news so yeah I know, they call it a resignation but in reality didn’t Cuomo merely hand in a 2 week notice? You know how he works. If they don’t move forward with impeachment or prosecution he will soon after declare vindication and try a comeback…. Will he pardon himself? Will the Lt Gov Pardon him? Stay tuned because he has something up his sleeve…

• Have you seen the trailer of the new series Last Man yet? Anyone feel like this is a set up? 😉
  • Not that it will surprise many, but it seems VP Harris has held discussions with Mexico President Obrador about COMPLETELY OPENING THE BORDER. What’s next? Voting in each other elections?
  • Et to Fox News? Seems Fox edited out part of Trump interview over the weekend with Dan Bongino “in order to comply with youtube rules”. And Dan isn’t too happy about it, promising his viewers a resolution.
  • We know Biden didn’t have the authority to extend the eviction moratorium, and so did he. Already it seems a Federal Judge may already act on this hot topic.
  • Reports are Nancy Pelosi is going to step aside……. But not until after the mid-term elections which I bet gives her the heave “ho” anyway. But curious, if by some chance of massive fraud the Dems keep the House, who do you see replacing her since her closest deputies are up there themselves?
  • Remember the Democrat lawmakers who fled Texas to avoid voting on a voter integrity bill? The Texas Supreme Court has thrown out a lower court temporary restraining order that blocked their arrest when they return to Texas. So yes, it looks like now legislatures who are back in the state but sitting home instead of at the capitol can be arrested and brought to the chambers in handcuffs.
  • Virginia Giuffre has filed suit against Prince Andrew, claiming she was forced to have sex with him while underage. I think we can expect this one to go away quietly with an out of court settlement.
  • In other Epstein related news, former Russian Model Guzel Ganieva has filed suit against billionaire Leon Black saying he “trafficked” her to Epstein and then defamed her in public.
  • Anyone else wonder why Maxwell case is so quiet? Think she might be setting up some to help her plea?
  • The Georgia Record is reporting that very large bribes were paid to officials to place drop boxes at certain locations. The name of one of the officials will be made in the coming days, hopefully by arrest.
  • MTG will haunt Democrats in the House the moment Republicans take control again. Turn around is fair play as they eye removing Swalwell and Omar from key committees.
  • If you caught the Symposium last night and wonder what raid they were talking about, here is the lead up story to the raid, and note it seems a reporter Charles Ashby knew the day before “more was coming” today.
  • You may have seem the stories going around of CDC Concentration Camps, but they prefer you call it “Shielding Approach to Prevent Covid-19 Infections”… Here is the report
Edited by Cinga
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Meazza said:

Is anyone having issues with chrome seeing embedded tweets ?

Yeah, it's weird though because I only have a problem on my home computer when using Chrome or Brave and have reverted to using Edge when visiting here. My work computer works most of the time, if it doesn't refresh usually works. Since updates at work have to go through IT I'm thinking one of the latest Chrome/Brave updates has something to do with the problem

8/12

• Have you seen the hydroelectric plants being shut down out west due to drought? If not, duck-duck-go is your friend. But as you read, remember they had record rainfall just a couple years ago. Poor water management? Overworked hydroelectric plants? Yeah, probably both…
  • According to the Oregon governor, you don’t need no stinking reading or math, and it’s racist anyway…
  • Hunter Biden in another video telling a prostitute that Russians stole another laptop so they could blackmail him. (warning - graphic images not suitable for work). Course you didn’t see this on the news did you?
  • The latest version of the most transparent president in history is refusing to release the visitor log from his 17 trips to Delaware. Could this be a way to bypass this claim? Who aside from family is there on these trips?
  • China is worried they are losing the Covid narrative of being created and released from a lab, so apparently invented a Swiss scientist to help them with that….
  • Jeopardy has chosen the late Alex Trebek replacement(s). Sorry, but I don’t even know who these people are and thought Greg Jennings should have hands down been the choice.
  • In today edition of “Can’t make this s*** up”, Rep Sean Casten told the crowd in Palatine Illinois that inflation was a good thing. Can’t wait to get his thoughts in stagflation…
  • Not to be outdone though, American Express has decided in their company mandated Critical Race Theory training the capitalism is racist. What the heck, I get more cash back with my Discover Card anyway… What do you have in your wallet?
  • Biden is being accused of putting illegal children in unsanitary conditions. Have you seen anything about this in the lamestream news?
  • According to the CDC 61% of Americans are vaccinated. But according to Kaiser Foundation data they gathered it may be more like 32%
  • The CDC also say only 900 people have gotten a 3rd dose of the jab, but according to this story Americans are lying about their vaccines to get a jump start of a third jab/booster and the numbers are in the 10s of thousands
  • There’s another new social media platform out there called FREETALK45. This one is put out there by OAN and might be one to check out. I created a quick login and love that you can make changes to your profile easily and easily navigate the trending sidebar. Looks like you can (at least for now) also watch OAN while you browse. Brand new but I’m already betting on it simply because it looks more user friendly at first glance…
  • Republican voters tend to trust more local government while Democrats trust federal elected officials more. But why is this news now? It has literally always been this way!
  • The last 3 NY Governors left after scandals. Is Kathy Hochul from Western New York going to be the one to clean it up?
  • Forced mask wearing, talk of concentration camps, now a tax the unvaxxed movement. Let's divide society even more
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1