Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Wacka said:

It was a suicide. The woman was from Williamsville and in her 60s (only info released). She she drove down one of the footpaths along the river, stopped and backed up and then turned into the river about 50 feet away on level ground at one of the few places without trees along the river. She went in between the pedestrian and vehicular bridges on Goat Island about 1000 feet from the falls. 

The car drifted down and got stuck about 250 feet from the falls edge. it was submerged halfway up the windows. They lowered the river level and the Coast Guard copter had to fly from Detroit, so she was in the water for 2 hours and she was already dead when the retrieved her body.  Overnight, the car flipped on its roof and moved to within 50 feet of the brink.

They can't figure out a safe way to hitch up the car and pull it out so they are hoping the wind last night increased the flow and pushed it over. Didn't hear anything this morning on the news about it so I guess it  is still stuck.

Hell of an awkward way to suicide.  Easier to just jump.

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I can’t believe she got a car through. She could have jumped at night, daytime would have been harder with people there and all the suicide phones, although on Three Sister’s Island it would have been easier.

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Or just claim to have incriminating evidence of the Clintons

7 hours ago, Ann said:

I can’t believe she got a car through. She could have jumped at night, daytime would have been harder with people there and all the suicide phones, although on Three Sister’s Island it would have been easier.

I was there last month.  It isn’t difficult to get into the river at that spot. There are a couple open places she could have driven through. And the footpath there is level and wide. Easy to drive in.

The right wing group, Proud Boys, appear to have taken several paragraphs from the BLM book (before the BLM founders absconded with millions...) by holding local protests.  The differences are that the PB's don't loot, burn, ravage, etc; they merely observe and respond responsibly (applauding, etc.) in such venues as school board meetings.

The PB's may be slowly raising their national profile for some yet to be determined purpose.  At least I hope so....

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Keukasmallie said:

The right wing group, Proud Boys, appear to have taken several paragraphs from the BLM book (before the BLM founders absconded with millions...) by holding local protests.  The differences are that the PB's don't loot, burn, ravage, etc; they merely observe and respond responsibly (applauding, etc.) in such venues as school board meetings.

The PB's may be slowly raising their national profile for some yet to be determined purpose.  At least I hope so....

Not going to stop progressives from calling what they're doing "terrorism" and "sedition."

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Ah, I love Democrat thinking: Because blacks tend to vote as a monolith, every other 'minority' must be the same!

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
33 minutes ago, Koko said:

Ah, I love Democrat thinking: Because blacks tend to vote as a monolith, every other 'minority' must be the same!

And demographics' beliefs and philosophies must align precisely with party platforms.  

It's impossible that Hispanics could agree with Democratic immigration platforms but disagree with other principles that conflict with Catholicism.

• Cheers 1

49 minutes ago, devnull said:

The guy who pranked Biden claims he is getting threatening phone calls

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oregon-caller-biden-lets-go-brandon-threats-jared-schmeck-norad-santa

No shock. I was surprised he wasn't doxxed within 30 minutes. 

While I didn't care for what he did (not the appropriate time), he had every right to do/say it. So much for the "tolerant left."