Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘I’m actually a little nervous for Carnival:’ Bills Mafia cruise sets sail May 2022

You Dirty Rat

You Dirty Rat

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Can you imagine a Buffalo Bills tailgate that lasts six days straights on the open seas? Well, come May 2022, that will become a reality. Whether Carnival Cruises is ready for it, Bills fans are taking over a ship next year.

“We missed a year of tailgating, so we’re going to make up for it now,” Victoria Pascuzzi said, a lifelong Bills fan who came up with the idea of the cruise.

Bills Mafia will be in rare form come time for the home opener on September 12, but Victoria Pascuzzi is hoping to extend the season further to make up for a year lost with the fam-base.

“I just thought like, ‘imagine a bunch of Bills fans confined on a boat… just imagine the chaos,’ she said. “I tweeted about it, and it actually got a lot of traction.”

https://www.wivb.com/news/top-stories/im-actually-a-little-nervous-for-carnival-bills-mafia-cruise-sets-sail-may-2022/

If it had been a week, and not on Carnival, I'd have gone.

As it is, a buncha drunk Bills fans on a party boat? May as well lay odds on the over-under for number of people to fall off.

• Like 1

Seasons1992
1 hour ago, Sherpa said:

Two long cruises on this.

Even though I got to get off and on it nearly every day, my "cruise" interest has been sated.

spacer.png

And we thank you for your service!

• Like 1