Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 6: Chiefs @ Bills GAME THREAD

Foxx

I was traveling yesterday, so I didn’t see any of yesterday’s games or results until this morning. When I looked one of my first thoughts was, if we win tonight we’ll really bury the pats in the division race, but we need it to stay comfortably ahead of the dolphins. What bizarro world is this? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I was traveling yesterday, so I didn’t see any of yesterday’s games or results until this morning. When I looked one of my first thoughts was, if we win tonight we’ll really bury the pats in the division race, but we need it to stay comfortably ahead of the dolphins. What bizarro world is this? 

what i loved was hearing BB making excuses for why the Pats looked bad..you know this Covid thing is driving him nuts! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

It is pouring and 47 degrees right now with an expected high of 51 and a 70% chance it will still be raining tonight. Gonna make for some crummy playing conditions.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Koko said:

Well, it's 10:00 am, and the game is still tied.

FIRE EVERYONE!

(Am I doing this right?)

well, its 1:30, and so far been able to hold off on the beers. Slowest moving day EVER!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

well, its 1:30, and so far been able to hold off on the beers. Slowest moving day EVER!

The only reason I’ve been able to hold off is that I work at an elementary school, and I like my job. Once I get home a beer’s getting opened before I put my work bag down. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Let's just make a deal with the Chiefs and call it a tie.  We'll both have more time to get healthy for next weekend.  Win, win.

• Haha 1

Our defense scares the **** out of me. That said... Here's your chance, Josh. Show 'em we made the right QB choice. 🤘

Edited by Sum Ting Wong
Wow, no 'bad words' filter?

MCD  ain’t having none of that weak sauce D. Love the moves if for no other reason shows production equals playing time. 
meatballs being made, beers open!

• Like 1