Jump to content

Bills VS Lions, First pre-season game


B-Man
 Share

Recommended Posts

We had dinner reservations on Friday (with another couple). Hubby found out and was most displeased. Because he wanted to watch a preseason game!!! My how times have changed from when I used to drag him into the family room to watch a Bills game on a Sunday...



Yes, yes, the reservation was changed.

  • Like 4
  • FANtastic 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope ours get one series and then head to the bench.

 

We dunna care for a repeat of thees.

 

 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is it Friday yet?

 

I don't care if the grocery store baggers are playing, if they're wearing a Bills jersey, I'm gonna be salivating the entire time! 

  • Like 3
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol!

  • Money line: Bills -133 (bet $133 to win $100) | Lions +110 (bet $100 to win $110)
  • Against the spread/ATS: Bills -2.5, -105 (bet $105 to win $100) | Lions +2.5, -115 (bet $115 to win $100)
  • Total: 36.5, Over -125 (bet $125 to win $100) | Under +100 (bet $100 to win $100)

Odds via Tipico Sportsbook

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Ann said:

We had dinner reservations on Friday (with another couple). Hubby found out and was most displeased. Because he wanted to watch a preseason game!!! My how times have changed from when I used to drag him into the family room to watch a Bills game on a Sunday...



Yes, yes, the reservation was changed.

have to admit came to this thread to see what day game was as wife remembered there was a game this weekend asked which day i could do dinner with another couple..knowing if Bills game was on dinner was out!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Cagey McDermott. Very cagey. 

Sean, "We're in the process of figuring that out"
Sounded like standard protocol to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Sean, "We're in the process of figuring that out"
Sounded like standard protocol to me.

And I hope McDermott’s protocols tie the rest of The Leagues Spies, Scouts, Coordinators, and Coaches in knots like the turban on a whirling dervish. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2021 at 7:09 PM, Foxx said:

Lol!

  • Money line: Bills -133 (bet $133 to win $100) | Lions +110 (bet $100 to win $110)
  • Against the spread/ATS: Bills -2.5, -105 (bet $105 to win $100) | Lions +2.5, -115 (bet $115 to win $100)
  • Total: 36.5, Over -125 (bet $125 to win $100) | Under +100 (bet $100 to win $100)

Odds via Tipico Sportsbook

what kind of degenerate bets on preseason football?

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines