Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Network's Cynthia Frelund partners with Buffalo Bills

Ann

She's always interesting...

The Buffalo Bills announced a new partnership on Tuesday regarding their broadcast team. Buffalo is teaming up with NFL Network's Cynthia Frelund to provide unique content to Bills fans throughout the 2021 season.

Frelund will join the Bills as their sideline reporter during the preseason TV game broadcasts. She will also host a digital segment during the season that dives into statistics and analytics surrounding the Bills.

She is looking forward to working with a team that's packed with talent.

"This is a really fun team, everything from the quarterbacks to the defense," Frelund shared. "It's a great story from top to bottom. Sean McDermott and Brandon Beane are top notch. It's just a really well run organization. I'm really happy to be a part of something where it's the perfect blend of a family setting but also a Super Bowl potential type of team."

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Love 1

She vexes me. She's one of those women I can't decide if she's attractive or not.

I know, pigs gonna pig. But like Popeye always says, I yam whats I yam

• Wow 1