Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Game tomorrow night. Are you watching?

mead107

4 hours ago, mead107 said:

Anyone watching? 
it’s on in our area - capital district fox.   (Albany area)

Watching if I can find it at home. Would rather wait for replay than travel to a bar then drive home. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

They can be rented when you really need them. 

You can put a cigarette out on those friends but no kissing on the lips!

• Haha 1

I’ll be watching. Hope Trubisky (sp) scores seven touchdowns and we suddenly have a QB controversy on our hands… just like the good old times. :classic_ninja:

• Wow 1
  • FANtastic 1

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Watching if I can find it at home. Would rather wait for replay than travel to a bar then drive home. 

you live in a cave ? Aint got elecricity in yo building?( will try to find the story behind that quote, funny as hell)

Its on NFL network dummy!

From Tony Kornheiser..hearing him tell the story was hilarious. If you are a fan, imagine him telling this story

HEY, LEE SMITH: SAVE THIS

From Juneau to Wilson: Bang, zoom to the moon.

When baseball's all-time saves leader Lee Smith signed a minor league contract with the Astros the other day, I was reminded of an encounter with Smith in 1984-a day after San Diego rocked him in Game 5 of the NLCS and sent the Cubs home.

On my way to San Diego, I stopped in Chicago and took a cab to Wrigley, intending to write a column on the sad ritual of the Cubs cleaning out their lockers. In one corner of the clubhouse stood Smith, 6'6" and 225 pounds of chiseled onyx, butt-naked, alone in the room except for a pudgy walk-around guy by his side. I walked over, clutching a notebook and a tape recorder, and introduced myself. Smith turned to the walk-around guy and said loudly, "Can you believe the nerve of this [a two-word Oedipal identification], come in here and ask me for my autograph!"

I was flabbergasted. "I don't want your autograph," I protested. "I want to ask you a couple of questions. Like, what happened last night?"

"What happened last night?" Smith bellowed. "Ain't you got electricity in your building?" With that, Smith walked right past me, toward the showers.

"I know what happened," I said. "I wanted to ask how you felt about it. Do you feel hurt? Do you feel dejected?" Smith turned toward me, and grabbed his naked front.

"Dejected?" he fumed. "Deject this!"

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Augie said:

If you have high speed internet I can get you a link....ARRRG

Edited by Fansince88

Can't wait to watch tonight. I'm really eager to see what kind of Trubisky shows up, and even more interested in Fromm. We hear a lot about the tightness of the team, and it's really evident in the content coming from camp, but I don't recall anyone discussing what Fromm has looked like. 

One headline was about how Allen and Trubisky are best bros. I imagine Fromm peaking at them from a distant window, wishing he could be part of the club.

Of course, I could be very wrong.

Just everyone stay healthy. In the end, that's all I care about tonight.

• Like 1

Local Fox network showing Falcons game. First time I’ve turned on DTV (for NFLN) since last season. Have it set to record a preseason game. I need a life….

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

If you have high speed internet I can get you a ling....ARRRG

Haven't got a ling all year, only halibut and salmon so far 😲

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Local Fox network showing Falcons game. First time I’ve turned on DTV (for NFLN) since last season. Have it set to record a preseason game. I need a life….

What does the NFL network have on in your area?