Holiday Sales Event - Bills Fans Gear - T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Kozies and Other Swag

BillsFans

See the posting here for the Big Holiday Sale

You can now order your Bills Fans Gear from the 'Store'.

300x356.png

You will find the 'Store' tab between the 'Bills Fans Community' tab and the, 'Classifieds' tab within the nav bar on any page (or simply click the image above). You can also manage your details, purchases and orders from the sub nav of that tab.

This is a pre-order which is helping us to understand our demographic. As such, if you order a T-shirt order and any accompaniments, it will not ship until the shirts have been created and processed for shipping (the 'Ad-Free Experience' will begin within 24 hours if/when that is purchased however). The deadline for this pre-order is Thursday August, 19th @ 11:59 pm EDT. This is so that we can get them out to you before the Bills Home Opener on Sept 12th. Please make sure any and all orders are in prior to that deadline to ensure we will have your items in stock.

Items you may choose from include:

• T-Shirts
  • Sweatshits
  • Magnets
  • Stickers
  • Coasters
  • Kozies
  • Tattoos
  • Ad-Free Experiences

Your support will go a long ways towards helping us provide you with the best possible experience this coming season and into the future.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Dan

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

I know (probably better than most) that ads are necessary to keep the lights on... or in this case to pay the serve bill and programmers (plus more), but I still bought a year of ad free. No more gross q-tip ads for me!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Will be putting my order in this weekend. 
wife wants a long sleeve and I’m getting 1 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve. 
might get couple other things. 

come on everyone let’s swamp the order sheet. 

what are you getting? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Will be putting my order in this weekend. 
wife wants a long sleeve and I’m getting 1 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve. 
might get couple other things. 

come on everyone let’s swamp the order sheet. 

what are you getting? 

I got hubby 1 long sleeve shirt and 1 short sleeve shirt. I have not worn graphic tees in ummm 30-40 years? He'll wear 'em and like it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

:surprised:

Just a little backyard deal I started when the world decided to stop living for a while.

Now we get a bunch of Jets, Steelers, and a couple Dolphins fans. Not everybody will love the new coasters like I will, but they'll still come for the beer and seltzer. 

• Like 3
  • FANtastic 1
  • Love 1
  • Cheers 2

21 hours ago, SabreKV said:

Order in! Got me a LS and a regular T and some stickers, magnets, and coasters for my brewery. 

Where is the brewery?

CarpetCrawler
20 hours ago, SabreKV said:

Just a little backyard deal I started when the world decided to stop living for a while.

Now we get a bunch of Jets, Steelers, and a couple Dolphins fans. Not everybody will love the new coasters like I will, but they'll still come for the beer and seltzer. 

Whereabouts? I'm tragically located in Jets country : ((

8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Where is the brewery?

7 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Whereabouts? I'm tragically located in Jets country : ((

Corning, NY area. 

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
8 minutes ago, SabreKV said:

Corning, NY area. 

I was hoping it might be closer, but that's a nice part of the state. I could see some Steeler fans, but didn't expect Jet fans around there.

1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I was hoping it might be closer, but that's a nice part of the state. I could see some Steeler fans, but didn't expect Jet fans around there.

Yeah, nobody expects Jet fans anywhere. 

They seem to be pretty confident this year too... weird people I hang out with. 

• Haha 1

CarpetCrawler
10 hours ago, SabreKV said:

Yeah, nobody expects Jet fans anywhere. 

They seem to be pretty confident this year too... weird people I hang out with. 

I'm surrounded by Jets fans at work, but they have been totally quiet since Darnold came down with Mono, it's been nice. A couple of them even begrudgingly give the Bills credit for being a good team.

My brother-in-law has traditionally been the biggest Jets blowhard I ever met. I don't know how many conversations he's dominated with his Jets blather? ("Well Rex Ryan took the Jets to 2 straight AFC championship games you know"--F that, they lost them both, the Bills won 4 in a row).  He always thought it was the Jets' God-given right to beat the Bills twice a year. It's been a nice, quiet couple of years from him too. Last year I was there for a birthday party a couple of hours after the Bills beat them and my sister actually texted me beforehand to say he took the loss very hard and don't wear any Bills gear or mention the game. Yeah sure, after decades of hearing his crap......hat, jersey (blue Bruce Smith, which I rarely wear anymore), and I even dug out the old Bills sweatpants I haven't worn in decades.  Ooops Sis, i missed your text Hahahahaha.

• Haha 4
  • FANtastic 1

On 8/13/2021 at 5:06 PM, SabreKV said:

Order in! Got me a LS and a regular T and some stickers, magnets, and coasters for my brewery. 

Thank you!

On 8/14/2021 at 2:56 PM, CarpetCrawler said:

My order is in : )

Thank you!

Just a quick reminder here.

If you want to be sure we are going to have your size and color T, your order must be in by Thursday so we can incorporate it into the pre-order. After that, we will only have sizes and colors that we think are going to be popular. At that point, if we don't have what you would like, you will have to find something in existing inventory or wait till the next pre-order.  

Your support is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• Like 5

On 8/16/2021 at 1:40 PM, LB3 said:

Order placed. The 12 coasters will get good use. 🍺🍺

Thank you, Sir! All purchases are directly helping what we would like to do with the site and to help bring it where we would like to see it go. Your support is appreciated more than you could know!

1 minute ago, Hitbyaparkedcar said:

Order made. Glad to be part of the site. It's getting done right, now, to keep it that way....

Thank you, Sir! Much appreciated.

Yes, that is where possibly the greatest challenge lies.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1