OL Marquel Harrell

OL Caleb Benenoch

OL Syrus Tuitele

DL Eli Ankou

LB Mike Bell

Per the Bills.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

I always feel badly for the guys that get cut. While some will make other teams or a practice squad, for others this was their last (only) shot at making a NFL roster.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Next round of cuts announced:

28EC0577-96C3-4FFC-9B7F-1711674FD2E2.jpeg

Who ends up on the practice squad? If available, I can see Lance Lenior ending up there. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Being kind to Adams so he could latch on with another team.  They probably didn't expect Smith Jr to step up like he had in camp.

Cutting players like Tyrell is not something this team has been able to do for a long time. Smith Jr's defensive play has been a nice surprise from a guy that was brought in as a special teams ace.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Cutting players like Tyrell is not something this team has been able to do for a long time. Smith Jr's defensive play has been a nice surprise from a guy that was brought in as a special teams ace.

Another LorAx in the making?

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, LB3 said:

Since 2017, when they cut him the first time.

Tyrell has been on seven different teams, four of them twice.  He's used to this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Since 2017, when they cut him the first time.

Tyrell has been on seven different teams, four of them twice.  He's used to this.

Agreed. I'm just happy the Bills are in a position to cut a guy who had 100+ tackles for another team the prior season.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LB3 said:

Agreed. I'm just happy the Bills are in a position to cut a guy who had 100+ tackles for another team the prior season.

If I didn't know better I would have guessed you only want to keep 3 linebackers anyways.

• Haha 3