Preseason Game #2 Buffalo Bills vs Chicago Bears 8/21, 1pm

Ann

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

With only three preseason games total, I would expect to see a few more starters in this one.

Yeah the next few pressers will be of great interest to see if any starters are sitting on Saturday.

Bears to give Fields some starter reps in 2nd exhibition game

by: Alex Chippin The Score15m

The Chicago Bears will give rookie quarterback Justin Fields some snaps with their offensive starters in the second preseason game after his impressive debut."I think that's real, I think you need to look into that and you need to be able to see …...

• Like 1

Daboll has a press conference at 9:15 this morning, so maybe we will find out if Josh is playing or not. With Digg knee issue, I doubt he will be playing.

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Aren't we on daylight savings time? I just copy and pasted from the Bills website.

Thx. 

I'm on Biden War Room Time.

Hoping the Bills are in sync with the clock .

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Until Dawkins is back, Josh sits if it’s my call. 

I don't think they can let Josh play in preseason at all without a healthy Dawkins. I'm just crossing my fingers Dawkins is ready for week 1.

• Like 2