Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Season Opener Tailgate

Virgil

Is there any discussion on here that I'm not seeing where people are meeting up for a tailgate for the season opener?  Not to mention other sites, but I know it's a tradition carried on elsewhere.  I'll be at the stadium around 7am to make all the rounds, so I'm just curious if anything here is happening

• Like 1

7? Why are you getting there so late?

what's funny is I still technically reign the earliest in the lot belt. I won it 3 years ago, 2 yrs ago it was a new member who wasn't a member or something but also wasn't going to come the next year and I was second in the lot.

I'll be there w the wife, of course. Maybe this year no one will want to punch me in the face and they'll have forgot me. 😁

• Wow 1

40 minutes ago, Boyst said:

what's funny is I still technically reign the earliest in the lot belt. I won it 3 years ago, 2 yrs ago it was a new member who wasn't a member or something but also wasn't going to come the next year and I was second in the lot.

I'll be there w the wife, of course. Maybe this year no one will want to punch me in the face and they'll have forgot me. 😁

i want to always punch you in the face

• Wow 1

51 minutes ago, Boyst said:

who could forget to punch you in the face?

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, Boyst said:

Honestly, 7a sounds rough for me.  I also want to walk the fine line of getting tipsy, but not impaired at kick off.  

I have to assume my normal stance of arms crossed and glaring at the field in silence the whole time.  I’m super fun at games…..

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Honestly, 7a sounds rough for me.  I also want to walk the fine line of getting tipsy, but not impaired at kick off.  

I have to assume my normal stance of arms crossed and glaring at the field in silence the whole time.  I’m super fun at games…..

I crack a beer by 630. Wrestle with Cletus by 9am. Sober by noon.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

@Boyst, you have a punchable face!? They all want to hit you. Maybe you should consider Bills mafia face paint? It’s a twofer; a disguise + fan support! 

I don't think you were there in the way back. I have a way of getting at and to people. I've been challenged to fights, I've had the sheriff's dept called on me here in NC from board members (twice: birddog if I remember correctly and another), I've had people say they want to beat me up at tailgates and then never introduce themselves (Logic) and I ended up talking to them (with another members name tag - I always use a particular members name for shits and giggles)... Yeah, I'm easy to dislike. 😁

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i want to always punch you in the face

You've wanted to on one occasion. You took it so personal. It was funny 

2 hours ago, snafu said:

who could forget to punch you in the face?

I guess they don't ever follow through with it. I ain't joe bad ass but I ain't a little runt. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Wow 1

7 hours ago, Boyst said:

I crack a beer by 630. Wrestle with Cletus by 9am. Sober by noon.

I don't think you were there in the way back. I have a way of getting at and to people. I've been challenged to fights, I've had the sheriff's dept called on me here in NC from board members (twice: birddog if I remember correctly and another), I've had people say they want to beat me up at tailgates and then never introduce themselves (Logic) and I ended up talking to them (with another members name tag - I always use a particular members name for shits and giggles)... Yeah, I'm easy to dislike. 😁

You've wanted to on one occasion. You took it so personal. It was funny 

I guess they don't ever follow through with it. I ain't joe bad ass but I ain't a little runt. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Nah, you a big dude. I proud, but ain’t stupid!

22 minutes ago, Joe said:

I'm out of that business lol

Can't stand half the people there anyway 😄

Well, half the people there feel it's mutual ♥️

My goal is to get you and Mr Ags back.

I forget the year but you were there one year and it was a blast because everyone came by from CBF and Capt caveman to even chef Jim and Bob lamb

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ann said:

@Boyst, you have a punchable face!? They all want to hit you. Maybe you should consider Bills mafia face paint? It’s a twofer; a disguise + fan support! 

It's not his face that's punchable, he's adorable and actually a very attractive guy, along with his lovely wife. 

It's his smarmy attitude that everyone wants to punch. 

LOVE YOU, BOYST!! Kisses.😀

• Wow 1
  • Boo 1

11 hours ago, Virgil said:

This sounds like me. We should hang out!

Edited by Seasons1992
  • Haha 1

On 8/16/2021 at 7:57 PM, Boyst said:

[Super secret meeting between me and Boyst, everyone else ignore this post] 

Boyst, since you're no longer posting over there, I'm gonna need you to drop the belt, preferably to Roger.  We'll call this the Montreal Plan.

[Super secret meeting over, return to your regular postings] 

11 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Boyst, since you're no longer posting over there, I'm gonna need you to drop the belt, preferably to Roger.  We'll call this the Montreal Plan.

Hold up, you’re here too?  Wasn’t that tailgate originally run by you?  

30 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Hold up, you’re here too?  Wasn’t that tailgate originally run by you?  

Bob Lamb started the first official one in 2000.  He did it for a couple of years, then asked me to take over.  I got Jay and Cindy involved.  Now it's pretty much a fan run tailgate, we really don't do much in terms of planning, people just "know their role". 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Bob Lamb started the first official one in 2000.  He did it for a couple of years, then asked me to take over.  I got Jay and Cindy involved.  Now it's pretty much a fan run tailgate, we really don't do much in terms of planning, people just "know their role". 

Are you going to be there for the opener at that tailgate or somewhere else?

18 hours ago, Just Jack said:

You'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands.