Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Season Opener Tailgate

Virgil

19 minutes ago, Figster said:

No, not that I can see

For some reason I thought he crossed over at one point. We have had a few come and go so possibly. Let us know if you hear anything

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

For some reason I thought he crossed over at one point. We have had a few come and go so possibly. Let us know if you hear anything

@Boyst is very familar with the Hammers Lot crew 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Figster said:

@Boyst is very familar with the Hammers Lot crew 

Who we asking about?

I know everyone to some degree, even those that people think I don't or those that act like they hate me. 

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Who we asking about?

I know everyone to some degree, even those that people think I don't or those that act like they hate me. 

I dont really "Know" you yet I do. Perhaps one of these days we shall meet!

5 hours ago, Boyst said:

I'm easy to find but I don't know what name I'll wear this year. I can't use gug. He will be there. It has to be someone believable that'd be there. 

Use my name! That will throw people for a loop. 🙂 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Think I got him mixed up with another poster. My mistake and @Boyst

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Boyst said:

I'm easy to find but I don't know what name I'll wear this year. I can't use gug. He will be there. It has to be someone believable that'd be there. 

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Or, as long as you’re wandering in the valley of the shadow of shit, use mine, or DC Tom’s. I posted a few time ATOP that we should all get Bills jerseys with the number 2 on it with out posting name. 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
41 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Or, as long as you’re wandering in the valley of the shadow of shit, use mine, or DC Tom’s. I posted a few time ATOP that we should all get Bills jerseys with the number 2 on it with out posting name. 

Nah.  Go with "Tiberius."

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Last time he did something like that it took him 3 hours to get dressed up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I dont really "Know" you yet I do. Perhaps one of these days we shall meet!

Nashville?

5 hours ago, Ann said:

I have used Simon before. 

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Only one person has met Tom. Rosen did a number of years ago

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Nah.  Go with "Tiberius."

I would go with DC Tom again but I'm far too pretty. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Make that two.  I met him the same place Jay did, the inaugural Hunters Hope Ball back in 2000. 

11 hours ago, Boyst said:

I believe @Chef Jim will be available for use. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Make that two.  I met him the same place Jay did, the inaugural Hunters Hope Ball back in 2000. 

I remember meeting you, and Rosen, and Cindy at the ball.  Still have the helmet.  

KRC has met me, too.  And Paul, and VABIlls, and R.Rich, and SDS, and a couple of others whom I'm forgetting.  Surprisingly, I'm much nicer in real life than online.

55 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Nashville?

I have used Simon before. 

I would go with DC Tom again but I'm far too pretty. 

We are considering it. 

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I remember meeting you, and Rosen, and Cindy at the ball.  Still have the helmet.  

KRC has met me, too.  And Paul, and VABIlls, and R.Rich, and SDS, and a couple of others whom I'm forgetting.  Surprisingly, I'm much nicer in real life than online.

Which Paul? Plenzy?

I've met them all but KRC. He is a really entertaining dude on the Facebooks. Knowledgeable af, too.

I emailed you when I visited DC and you never replied. Prick 😂

Edited by Boyst

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

I believe @Chef Jim will be available for use. 

I may do chef Jim

My favorite was having Gugny or someone then talking to Logic and he brought up stuff I knew nothing about. This was Logic who said if he ever met me he would not be shy to kick my butt.

57 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

We are considering it. 

Let me know!

9 hours ago, Boyst said:

Let me know!

The bride retired from babysitting and started a new job. Kids are in school that she babysat. Im looking at the ability to retire in 4 to 9 years and she wanted to do something that she still could get the summer off when I get most of my time off. She is a school bus monitor for now.  It depends on days off. If it was a Sunday day game it would be more of a possibility. We shall see. Our want is to begin to visit 1 out of town stadium every year till retirement. Then multiple games a year after that.

11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Check.