Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills 53 Man Roster 2021

Ann

14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

But you never watched because you thought they'd win.  You watched because you were assured of seeing some sort of "Well, that's different" way in which they'd &#%$ up.

Like letting an unconscious **Patriots player recover a fumble out of bounds.  Or any of Hughes' myriad phantom personal fouls.

It was actually more embarrassing than that.

I watched because I was so invested for years that I didn't want to be one of those fans who popped in only when things started getting better. "When you're driving through hell, keep on going..." Anyone who knew me knew my love for the Bills, and that I would do whatever was necessary to ensure I didn't miss a game. And I haven't in probably 30 years. It was...and remains...my one real vice.

My entire life is committed to whatever my family and business needs. All I ask for is 20 days to myself. 20 days. That's it.

20 days. And this thermos. And this ashtray. And that's it. And that's all I need.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Disappointed in not keeping Hollister, but, y'know, I'm a homer so I trust the process.

Bend Or guy. I was hoping he'd make the roster as well.
After reading the bad ol days in this thread reminded me that Tangent is still a city in Oregon. 🍻

3 hours ago, LB3 said:

Bummer.  Really hoped they'd have brought Hollister back.

Realize they have Gillis who can fill in at TE, but having a guy as versatile as Hollister would keep D's guessing on the few 2 TE sets IMHO. 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2021 at 6:09 PM, Ann said:

Sweeney to IR? Although there is also Hollister who is probably being resigned, too. 

Shopping malls have taken a beating during Corona. Really tough on brick and mortar retailers. Hollister is a perfectly good store but unable to make the Bills’ final roster! 😮 

19 hours ago, LB3 said:

I was at that game. Absolutely miserable.

Me too. There was a guy in an OJ mask in our section, people were throwing stuff at him all game

all around horrible

• Like 1