Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Kathy Hochul, WNY Gub'ner.

snafu

22 minutes ago, Koko said:

So... is there something in the water at the governor's mansion that makes occupants go completely &#%$ing retarded?

You mean... it's not a job prerequisite?

• 3 weeks later...

This just in: Governor of NY says she is biased in her love for the only NY football team.

Buffalo Bills Josh Allen GIF - Buffalo Bills Josh Allen One New York Team -  Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This just in: Governor of NY says she is biased in her love for the only NY football team.

Buffalo Bills Josh Allen GIF - Buffalo Bills Josh Allen One New York Team -  Discover & Share GIFs

1) I believe her.  Grew up in Buffalo, after all.

2) She knows, in a campaign, she doesn't have to worry about the NYC metro vote, so she can afford to annoy Jets and Giants fans, as there's no way she's alienating them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awww, isn't that a shame.

One wonders if Chris will have to cough up a portion.

Andrew Cuomo ordered to return $5.1M pandemic book profits to state

New York’s top ethics panel on Tuesday ordered disgraced ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo to pay the state $5.1 million in book profits he made on the backs of taxpayers amid the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The extraordinary resolution was approved by the Joint Commission on Public Ethics in a 12-1 vote — a month after the ethics agency voted to revoke its prior approval allowing Cuomo to earn outside income from his book “American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic” while he was still governor and New York was in the throes of the deadly coronavirus outbreak. ...

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

As my son headed out to work tonight (NYS Corrections officer)  as he left he said, "well Albany has decreed the state wide special late night for tonight. Every inmate throughout the state will be watching 'Its a wonderful Life' ".

Edited by Fansince88

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, snafu said:

Looks Like Governess Hochul's path through the primary got a little less crowded today.

deBlasio says he won't run for Governor.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/18/nyregion/bill-de-blasio-governor.html

One of his staff must have finally broke the news to him that no one likes him, and he would get curb stomped in a primary.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Koko said:

One of his staff must have finally broke the news to him that no one likes him, and he would get curb stomped in a primary.

I heard on the radio today that he was running second behind her in a recent poll and he had 12%.  

I couldn't believe he had gotten to double digits.

Maybe the good news in this is that all of the downstate progressives are getting out of the way, and she won't have to run or governess so far to the left.

On 1/18/2022 at 10:56 AM, snafu said:

I heard on the radio today that he was running second behind her in a recent poll and he had 12%.  

I couldn't believe he had gotten to double digits.

Maybe the good news in this is that all of the downstate progressives are getting out of the way, and she won't have to run or governess so far to the left.

More likely, the downstate progs are getting something for backing off.  A Hochul turn to the center wouldn't fit that description. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Taro T said:

More likely, the downstate progs are getting something for backing off.  A Hochul turn to the center wouldn't fit that description. 

Why does she remind me of Nancy? Are they related? 

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Please don’t invade my blind optimism with reality. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

🤣

Is there anything more representative of the Left than this?

Well, it could be an indictment of the Hamburg Central School system's geography program.

Who’s brilliant idea was it for the State to rip down nearly every rest area on the Thruway at the same time?  And they claim that some will be up and running by this summer?  We’re talking razed to the ground sites right now.

Porta-potties in 8 degree weather.  One more reason I’m grateful to be a guy.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, snafu said:

Who’s brilliant idea was it for the State to rip down nearly every rest area on the Thruway at the same time?  And they claim that some will be up and running by this summer?  We’re talking razed to the ground sites right now.

Porta-potties in 8 degree weather.  One more reason I’m grateful to be a guy.

They've been ripped up for a while. We've been to states where they truck in whole facilities when the main facility is being reconstructed. NYS has done this very poorly.