Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What do you think of the announcers in the NFL?

Ann

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I am so not a guy. I never understood Kay Adams' physical appeal to the males here, and that description (which she looked like frequently) just looked slovenly to me. 

If you had your druthers which one would you replace in this threesome?

See the source image

• Boo 1

Alaska Darin
6 hours ago, Ann said:

No idea where to put this. This is who you are all getting to replace Kay Adams.

Looks like she knows where to find her hairbrush, which is clearly not at Mock's house.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Looks like she knows where to find her hairbrush, which is clearly not at Mock's house.

That photo was taken just before she came over to my place that night.

How it started:                                                 How it's going:

image.jpeg.c26fd1ee9281df56e4c061a7d180fda7.jpeg                            image.jpeg.39c5f79d5879ad0acd072e95e4d8bf0e.jpeg

• Haha 2

ESPN’s Steve Levy, Louis Riddick, Dan Orlovsky and Laura Rutledge Team Up to Call Multiple NFL Games This Season

ESPN’s Steve Levy (play-by-play), Louis Riddick and Dan Orlovsky (analysts), along with Laura Rutledge (reporter), will broadcast multiple NFL games during the 2022 NFL season as ESPN’s NFL portfolio grows to 21 regular season matchups, the most in the network’s history. The enhanced slate includes three occurrences where ESPN will produce multiple games in the same week, including the debut of multiple Monday Night Football games on the same night (Week 2) and the first ESPN+ exclusive contest (Week 8). ESPN’s regular season will conclude, once again, with an NFL on ESPN: Doubleheader Saturday (Week 18).

In advance of the season, ESPN has re-signed Levy, Riddick and Orlovsky, with each of them, along with Rutledge, playing an integral part in ESPN’s NFL coverage and beyond. For the 2022 NFL season, as part of those multiple games in the same week/day, the new grouping will call the following games:

Week 2: Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills (Monday, Sept. 19, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN)
First Monday Night Football ‘Two Games, One Night’ Showcase, as Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles will also play the same night (8:30 p.m. on ABC)

</snip>

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

ESPN’s Steve Levy, Louis Riddick, Dan Orlovsky and Laura Rutledge Team Up to Call Multiple NFL Games This Season

ESPN’s Steve Levy (play-by-play), Louis Riddick and Dan Orlovsky (analysts), along with Laura Rutledge (reporter), will broadcast multiple NFL games during the 2022 NFL season as ESPN’s NFL portfolio grows to 21 regular season matchups, the most in the network’s history. The enhanced slate includes three occurrences where ESPN will produce multiple games in the same week, including the debut of multiple Monday Night Football games on the same night (Week 2) and the first ESPN+ exclusive contest (Week 8). ESPN’s regular season will conclude, once again, with an NFL on ESPN: Doubleheader Saturday (Week 18).

In advance of the season, ESPN has re-signed Levy, Riddick and Orlovsky, with each of them, along with Rutledge, playing an integral part in ESPN’s NFL coverage and beyond. For the 2022 NFL season, as part of those multiple games in the same week/day, the new grouping will call the following games:

Week 2: Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills (Monday, Sept. 19, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN)
First Monday Night Football ‘Two Games, One Night’ Showcase, as Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles will also play the same night (8:30 p.m. on ABC)

</snip>

Laura Rutledge is pretty good looking...but you wouldn't know it from the pic ESPN chose for her.  They managed to find the single worst picture of her ever taken for that article.

On 7/12/2022 at 5:58 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Laura Rutledge is pretty good looking...but you wouldn't know it from the pic ESPN chose for her.  They managed to find the single worst picture of her ever taken for that article.

They must have just caught her after she auditioned for a Bevis and Butthead Special. Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh. 

I don't know where to put this...

NFL Network's Extensive 'Inside Training Camp' Coverage Kicks off Monday, July 25

More Than 112 Live Hours of 'Inside Training Camp' Coverage Monday, July 25 – Wednesday, August 10 

'Training Camp: Back Together Saturday' Returns Saturday, July 30 Starting at 9:00 AM ET –

NFL Network Provides 13 Hours of Live Coverage from All 32 Teams

NFL.com/TrainingCamp Serves as Landing Page for All Digital Coverage

</snip>

• 5 weeks later...
Alaska Darin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

Will he be charged,  too?

And they say the parents are intense! This is simply tragic for all.

If the stories coming out are correct, he should be.  People need to grow up and stop acting like youth sports is some kinda "life/death" thing (irony noted). 

Oh no, someone made a bad call in a youth sport!  Let's kick someone's ass!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Chandemonium
47 minutes ago, Foxx said:

At least we get a decent crew this weekend. Though he seems like a nice guy, it is awfully hard to listen to Charles Davis.

Top crew and the Panthers in the late game means a good chance the game will be on locally in my neck of the woods. If so that’ll be 3 weeks in a row we get the game in a non-primetime slot. That’s unheard of for me in South Carolina. 

• Like 4

Thank goodness the Super Bowl this year is on Fox.

When the Bills get there this year, I really don't know if I could watch if it was on NBC (Collingsworth)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...