Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Gambling Thread...Bills Fans Super Contest?

plenzmd1

On 11/15/2021 at 4:44 PM, plenzmd1 said:

OKay folks, something fishy tonight. almost 83% of money on Rams tonight. Gunna push a bit tonight on the 9ers moneyline....been pretty careful to not go over 5 % of my bankroll on any 1 bet this year...but tonight feels like a 10% night as i also have a 100% profit boost promo.

How is the $1 money line dog thing doing?

22 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

How is the $1 money line dog thing doing?

amazingly well, but still 6 weeks to go!

Up 27% at the moment...with no thought process, no handicapping , no nuthin!

Only thought process was if underdogs win its good for the books, i wanted to side with them!! 

7 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

amazingly well, but still 6 weeks to go!

Up 27% at the moment...with no thought process, no handicapping , no nuthin!

Only thought process was if underdogs win its good for the books, i wanted to side with them!! 

That's all you're betting? Moneyline underdogs?

Sheesh. I'm doing it wrong lol

13 hours ago, Joe said:

That's all you're betting? Moneyline underdogs?

Sheesh. I'm doing it wrong lol

Yes, doing an experiment this year $1 on every ML underdog.  No thinking, no deciding, just $1 on every game. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NFL betting: The public is jumping all over a Bills Super Bowl title in 2022

Buffalo may have gotten bounced in the divisional round of the 2021 NFL playoffs, but quarterback Josh Allen and his team left the kind of impression on bettors that Bills Mafia leaves on tables. The AFC East champs opened as +750 co-favorites on BetMGM to win the 2022 Super Bowl and nearly a fifth of all the money wagered so far is betting on them to finally break through and claim the Lombardi Trophy next year.

The public likes the AFC

The four most popular Super Bowl bets hail from the AFC. A tick over 14% of bettors have futures on Buffalo, followed by the Chiefs (8.6%), Bengals (6.9%) and Titans (5.9%). Those four represent the final four AFC teams left standing after this year's wild-card round. Kansas City shares the same +750 odds as the Bills, while Cincinnati is +1200 and Tennessee is +2200.

</snip>

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, Ann said:

NFL betting: The public is jumping all over a Bills Super Bowl title in 2022

Buffalo may have gotten bounced in the divisional round of the 2021 NFL playoffs, but quarterback Josh Allen and his team left the kind of impression on bettors that Bills Mafia leaves on tables. The AFC East champs opened as +750 co-favorites on BetMGM to win the 2022 Super Bowl and nearly a fifth of all the money wagered so far is betting on them to finally break through and claim the Lombardi Trophy next year.

The public likes the AFC

The four most popular Super Bowl bets hail from the AFC. A tick over 14% of bettors have futures on Buffalo, followed by the Chiefs (8.6%), Bengals (6.9%) and Titans (5.9%). Those four represent the final four AFC teams left standing after this year's wild-card round. Kansas City shares the same +750 odds as the Bills, while Cincinnati is +1200 and Tennessee is +2200.

</snip>

Have they seen who's still our DC?

And, news flash: Tre White isn't going to be 100% next year.