Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BillsFansDotCom Survivor League

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

BillsFansDotCom Pick em’ survivor league!

There will be prize packages for first, second, and third place finishes; prizes will include schwag from our store, and Bills memorabilia from my personal collection!

First Place: One year of enjoying your BillsFansDotCom experience *add free*, an autographed 8x10 of Ted Washington, and a set of BillsFans coasters.

Second Place: A BillsFansDotCom T-Shirt, and a set of BillsFans coasters.

Third Place: A set of BillsFans coasters, and a BillsFans beverage koosie.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=11875&invitation_key=d82c84e7b62fa563

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 5

So I can understand (clearly I am not winning), you pick all the games? You have to win all the games every week to advance? Or, you pick one game and if that game wins, you advance?

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

So I can understand (clearly I am not winning), you pick all the games? You have to win all the games every week to advance? Or, you pick one game and if that game wins, you advance?

Not quite. It’s a survivor league. Each person in the league picks a single team they think will win each week. Each person can use any given team only once, so it’s extremely match-up based, and upsets have huge consequences. Once a team you have picked to win loses, your are eliminated from the league. Hence “survivor”.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

BillsFansDotCom Pick em’ survivor league!

There will be prize packages for first, second, and third place finishes; prizes will include schwag from our store, and Bills memorabilia from my personal collection!

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=11875&invitation_key=d82c84e7b62fa563

@TakeYouToTasker 2.0 what is the link once you join? I er, ummm forgot to bookmark it.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

@TakeYouToTasker 2.0 what is the link once you join? I er, ummm forgot to bookmark it.

You should be able to access it through the yahoo fantasy app.

Also, since it’s linked through the yahoo profile you used to sign up, you should be able to access it through the yahoo dashboard as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

You should be able to access it through the yahoo fantasy app.

Also, since it’s linked through the yahoo profile you used to sign up, you should be able to access it through the yahoo dashboard as well.

Oh I see the link in my email. Thank you!

• Like 1

Thanks for doing this. Everyone jumps on Fantasy Football stuff, and I just don't have the time or intelligence to commit to that. I do a cool pick'em league (every game against the spread), and it completely quenches my need to have action on the games. It's $100 buy in, but each week's winner gets about $150, with $75 for second place, and the season winner gets about $1800.

But this will be my first survivor league, so I look forward to picking the wrong upset on Week 1.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I'm in.

And I have a remarkable history of losing on the big week 1 upset.

Whatever you do, given your history, stay the &#%$ away from Orchard Park on Sept 12

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, GG1 said:

Whatever you do, given your history, stay the &#%$ away from Orchard Park on Sept 12

Let's hope 2600 miles is minimum safe distance.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
15 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Let’s go! 

is this just survivor, or is there gonna be a pick em as well?

Just survivor for now. If we wind up with large enough participation I’ll consider adding a pick em’. I think it unlikely for this season however.

• Like 1