Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL League Final Cuts

B-Man

1 minute ago, Ann said:

it was the reason he was released....

You let Nanker go?😲

As I stated before, I think his arm wasn't the same since his rotator cuff surgery.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ann said:

OMG!!

I was kind of hoping Bellicheck would give him one more year. It'll be interesting to see how quickly he gets picked up. Jax and Jets could both use a vet backup, but is Cam that guy? Can he be the mentor and prepared backup who will help the young quarterbacks learn how to watch film, work out, practice, study, etc.?

It's not my sense that Cam can be anything other than a backup who understands how to play QB in the NFL. He doesn't strike me as a Matt Barkley type, so again...let's see how long he sits out there.

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I was kind of hoping Bellicheck would give him one more year. It'll be interesting to see how quickly he gets picked up. Jax and Jets could both use a vet backup, but is Cam that guy? Can he be the mentor and prepared backup who will help the young quarterbacks learn how to watch film, work out, practice, study, etc.?

It's not my sense that Cam can be anything other than a backup who understands how to play QB in the NFL. He doesn't strike me as a Matt Barkley type, so again...let's see how long he sits out there.

I have been reading the reactions and this comment makes me think "no" (although we shall see). It was not due to the money. They paid him $3.6M to cut him.

this.JPG.41ec8eaf7f38196ef420db85861cb8e9.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

OMG!!

In 2017 I said he would be done by 2020, and not playing in Carolina if at all 

I also said in 2021 he would not be anything more than a backup if he's lucky. 

Edited by Boyst
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

You let Nanker go?😲

As I stated before, I think his arm wasn't the same since his rotator cuff surgery.

Don’t cry for me. I’m all right. One pinky, one thumb, one finger. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The way guys seem to get passed around the AFCE, I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up as a Jet or Dolphin.

5 hours ago, Boyst said:

In 2017 I said he would be done by 2020, and not playing in Carolina if at all 

I also said in 2021 he would not be anything more than a backup if he's lucky. 

"Racist!"

- Your old ATOP bestie (probably)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1