Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, shrader said:

Sounds like an energy drink

Yeah...one that kills you.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

(Side note: there's nothing I enjoy more than being called "sheeple" by an idiot who gets all his information from Tyler Durden at ZeroHedge.  :classic_laugh:)

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah...one that kills you.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

(Side note: there's nothing I enjoy more than being called "sheeple" by an idiot who gets all his information from Tyler Durden at ZeroHedge.  :classic_laugh:)

Ill admit it, I’ve never seen that movie. Is Tyler Durden the one who doesn’t actually exist? That would actually make it that much more funny. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, shrader said:

Ill admit it, I’ve never seen that movie. Is Tyler Durden the one who doesn’t actually exist? That would actually make it that much more funny. 

Yep, that's who - the split personality of Ed Norton's character.  Most who reference the character do so in the anarchist/enlightened philosopher sense (from "Fight Club Wiki": "Tyler attempts to forcefully guide the Narrator to enlightenment by encouraging him to hit bottom. He wanted to gradually destroy the Narrator's empty, societally-programmed self."  So that's what the Tyler Durden zerohedge writer thinks he's doing: enlightenment through rejection of society and iconoclasm.

I always appreciated the irony of that nom-de-plume in the greater sense of irony that the adherence to someone else's deconstructionist philosophy requires the same sort of blind acceptance and parroting that the adherents believe they're rejecting.  Never thought of it in terms of the blind adherence to the deconstructionist philosophy of someone who doesn't even exist...which is that much funnier.  :classic_laugh:

• Cheers 2

100% safe

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc-claims-link-between-heart-inflammation-and-covid-19-vaccines-wasnt-known-most-2021

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has claimed that there was no known association between heart inflammation and COVID-19 vaccines as late as October 2021.

CDC officials made the claim, which is false, in response to a Freedom of Information Act request for reports from a CDC team that is focused on analyzing the risk of post-vaccination myocarditis and pericarditis, two forms of heart inflammation. Both began detected at higher-than-expected rates after COVID-19 vaccination in the spring of 2021.

Reports of heart inflammation after COVID-19 vaccination were first made public in April 2021 by the U.S. military, which detected the issue along with Israeli authorities well before the CDC.

While Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, said that month that the agency had looked for a safety signal in its data and found none, by the end of June CDC researchers were saying that the available data “suggest an association with immunization,” and in August described (pdf) the issue as a “harm” from vaccination.

The claim that the link wasn’t known “is provably false,” Barbara Loe Fisher, co-founder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center, told The Epoch Times via email. “Either the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing at CDC, or federal health officials are disseminating misinformation about what they knew about myocarditis following mRNA COVID vaccines and when they knew it.”

Apparently CDC needs to make a correction!” a spokeswoman for the agency told The Epoch Times in an email.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

100% safe

https://etana.substack.com/p/turbo-cancer

Dr. Ute Kruger is a researcher and senior physician at Lunds University in Sweden. She’s the Chief of Pathology, a field that she’s worked in for the last 25 years, with a specialty in breast cancer diagnosis for the past 18 years. She’s studied thousands of autopsies and breast cancer samples. She’s extremely familiar with the industry and patient age, tumor size, and malignancy grade are all within her field of expertise and have had a natural rhythm throughout her career. That natural rhythm came to a halt in 2021 once the vaccine rollout began.

Doctors for Covid Ethics posted an interview with her where she shared her concerns about unusual features that have been showing up in samples from the past year.

• Age - The average ages of the samples she received dropped, with a rise in the number of samples from people in their 30’s-50’s.

• Size - It used to be unusual for Dr. Kruger to find a tumor 3 cm in size. In this new environment, she’s regularly seeing tumors of 4 cm, 8 cm, 10 cm, and the occasional 12 cm. In a shocking anecdote, 2 weeks ago she found a 16 cm tumor that took up an entire breast.

• Multiple Tumors - Dr. Kruger has begun to see more cases of multiple tumors growing in the same patient, sometimes even in both breasts. She had 3 cases within 3 weeks of patients who had tumors growing in multiple organs. One had tumors in his/her breast, pancreas and lungs within months of getting vaccinated.

• Recurrence - There has been an uptick in patients who have been in remission from their cancer for many years, suddenly getting an aggressive recurrence of their cancer shortly after vaccination.

She reported some of these cases to the FDA, and while some higher-ups initially agreed to meet with her, they canceled the meeting with no explanation the next day and sent a phone agent to take her report instead.

• Like 1

100% safe

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/doctors-criticize-fauci-saying-covid-vaccines-induce-temporary-menstrual-irregularities

Dr. Christiane Northrup MD, a former fellow in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, remarked to The Epoch Times on Fauci’s comments: “Unfortunately the menstrual problems we are seeing are far from transient and temporary. Many women have been bleeding daily or having heavy, irregular, painful periods for an entire year. And some of these are well past menopause. Something is way off here. ”

Dr. James Thorp is an extensively published 69-year-old physician MD board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as maternal-fetal medicine, who has been practicing obstetrics for over 42 years.

The significant and dramatic changes in menstrual patterns occurring after COVID-19 vaccines should not be marginalized. It is indicative of major adverse effects on women of reproductive age. The stakeholders claimed that the vaccine would remain at the injection site in the deltoid muscle. This was misinformation. The lipid nanoparticles (LNP’s) are now known to be distributed throughout the entire body and to be concentrated in the ovaries, according to at least two studies. Schadlich and colleagues demonstrated concentration of the LNP’s in ovaries of different mouse species and Wistar rats, in vivo, in vitro and by sophisticated microscopic imaging in 2012,” he told The Epoch Times.

A lipid nanoparticle is an extremely small particle, a fat-soluble membrane that is the cargo of the messenger RNA.

Pfizer’s Internal Documents

Pfizer’s internal documents, obtained via the Freedom of Information Act, show a 118-fold increase in the concentration of LNPs from the time of injection to 48 hours.

“The LNP’s are known to include toxic substances including polyethylene glycol and pseudo-uridinated mRNA. The limited number of ovum in the ovaries (about 1 million) are exposed to potentially toxic substances and could potentially have catastrophic effects on human reproduction,” Thorp said.  

The stakeholders claimed that the pseudo-uridinated mRNA could not be reverse transcribed into the human DNA. This was misinformation,” he added, referring to a Swedish study published in February 2022 that concluded that Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine is able to enter human liver cells and is converted into DNA.

• Haha 1

another coincidence!

involving Bill Gates and his Save The World Foundation!

no way was 9/11 or covid-19 planned or orchestrated by anyone wioth ties to the US

https://hub.jhu.edu/2019/11/06/event-201-health-security/

Event 201, hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, envisions a fast-spreading coronavirus with a devastating impact (Oct 18, 2019)

That center's latest pandemic simulation, Event 201, dropped participants right in the midst of an uncontrolled coronavirus outbreak that was spreading like wildfire out of South America to wreak worldwide havoc. As fictional newscasters from "GNN" narrated, the immune-resistant virus (nicknamed CAPS) was crippling trade and travel, sending the global economy into freefall. Social media was rampant with rumors and misinformation, governments were collapsing, and citizens were revolting.

For Event 201, hosted in collaboration with the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the experts added a new layer of realism by reaching beyond government and NGOs to leaders in the private sector and business community. Participants included representatives from NBCUniversal, UPS, and Johnson & Johnson.

The simulations started with 2001's Dark Winter (on June 22, 2001), which gathered national security experts for its simulated smallpox outbreak. The groundbreaking event turned out to be influential in shaping U.S. efforts around pandemic preparedness—particularly due to its timing, right before 9/11.

• Haha 1

Father Whose Son Developed Myocarditis Gets Pharmacist to Admit They're Omitting the Truth

Father: Are you a pharmacist?

Pharmacist: Yes, how can I help?

Father: Yeah. Hey, I’ve got a question. My wife, against my wishes, brought my seven-year-old son a few days ago for a COVID jab, and he’s now in the hospital with myocarditis. And I was obviously not very happy with you guys or with my wife. She told me that she was not told that was a potential side effect. So why wouldn’t you have told her that?

Pharmacist: Okay — sorry. So it’s quite a rare side effect as well.

Father: No, it’s not. No, it’s not because I’ve been doing research; it’s common. In the US, there’s tens of thousands of them [myocarditis cases] reported to the CDC site. So why are you not telling parents this?

Pharmacist: We might scare the parents, and they don’t want to get their child vaccinated.

Young Canadian doctors dead/dying, Manitoba data and other Canadian government data

a9e06e2c-a7f9-4323-8b73-a1c974892e43_795

7471e400-849c-41c1-b869-75a8bd14d169_128

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Father Whose Son Developed Myocarditis Gets Pharmacist to Admit They're Omitting the Truth

Father: Are you a pharmacist?

Pharmacist: Yes, how can I help?

Father: Yeah. Hey, I’ve got a question. My wife, against my wishes, brought my seven-year-old son a few days ago for a COVID jab, and he’s now in the hospital with myocarditis. And I was obviously not very happy with you guys or with my wife. She told me that she was not told that was a potential side effect. So why wouldn’t you have told her that?

Pharmacist: Okay — sorry. So it’s quite a rare side effect as well.

Father: No, it’s not. No, it’s not because I’ve been doing research; it’s common. In the US, there’s tens of thousands of them [myocarditis cases] reported to the CDC site. So why are you not telling parents this?

Pharmacist: We might scare the parents, and they don’t want to get their child vaccinated.

Young Canadian doctors dead/dying, Manitoba data and other Canadian government data

a9e06e2c-a7f9-4323-8b73-a1c974892e43_795

7471e400-849c-41c1-b869-75a8bd14d169_128

pretty disturbig that so many medical professionals did none of their own research before getting jabbed with an experimental gene therapy. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

pretty disturbig that so many medical professionals did none of their own research before getting jabbed with an experimental gene therapy. 

Trained monkeys for Big Pharma. As long as some paid off study is produced they'll believe it without question.

8 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

I just read that the administration is considering extending the COVID emergency again.

there's an election coming!

need to justify mail in voting

• Like 2

Most Parents Say No to Covid-19 Vaccines for Toddlers (msn.com)

More than a month after the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended shots for about 17.4 million children ages 6 months through 4 years, about 4% to 5% of them have received a shot, according to the most recent agency data and population estimates from the American Academy of Pediatrics.

By contrast, the vaccination rate for children 5 to 11 years reached about 18% a month after the CDC first recommended shots last November. The rate now stands at about 38%.

“The rates of uptake are just not what we would hope,” said Brannon Traxler, director of public health for the Department of Health and Environmental Control in South Carolina, where recent data show about 2% of the state’s babies and toddlers have received at least one dose. “This is a common theme across the country in many places.” 

• Applause 1

Pfizer Spends $5.4 Billion Cash to Purchase Company That Specializes in Treatment of Blood Disorders

Flush with cash, Pfizer buys Global Blood Therapeutics in $5.4 bln deal

With the acquisition of Global Blood Therapeutics, Pfizer adds sickle cell disease treatment Oxbryta, which was approved in 2019 and is expected to top $260 million in sales this year. It will also pick up two pipeline assets - GBT601 and inclacumab - targeting the same disease.

jab-avoidance-1.jpg

18 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

I just read that the administration is considering extending the COVID emergency again.

Never let an emergency go to waste